Mansfield Homes Report: For Sale Jan. 23, 2015
Jan 23, 2015 06:28AM ● Published by Kevin
5 Pamela Court. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Gallery: Mansfield Homes Report: Jan. 23, 2015 [10 Images] Click any image to expand.
1. 1200 Delaware Drive ($435,000) - Beautiful custom built home that sits on a corner lot featuring many upgrades: Hand-scraped hardwood floors, faux paint, and crown molding. Granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. Stone fireplace in the living room. Wood blinds. Built in shelving in the office. Game room with full wet bar and balcony. Media room. Surround sound throughout. Back and side covered patios with flagstone finish, a green egg ceramic grill, and hot tub. Built in 2006, the home features four beds, three baths, and a three-car garage.
2. 1621 Churchill Lane ($210,000) - Recently updated including interior paint, kitchen with granite counter-tops and beautiful flooring. Large family room with open floor plan, split formal areas off entry and huge master bath! Treed lot with gorgeous landscaping, custom arbor covered with wisteria and sprinkler on separate meter. Upstairs game room. Rear entry garage, three full baths. Latest in touch-screen internet controlled security, WiFi touch-screen thermostats and lighting. Built in 1995, this house has four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and a two-car garage.
3. 1219 Stone Creek Drive ($139,990) - This former model home located on a large corner lot with mature trees offers four split bedrooms with the private master suite down and three secondary bedrooms up, large family room with fireplace, spacious kitchen, formal dining, new blinds throughout in 2014, 20x20 garage converted to fantastic game room, tons of storage, huge backyard with two-story storage building and side drive for extra parking and so much more. Built in 1987, the home has two bathrooms.
4. 7001 Hollow Oak Trail ($398,500) - Four bedroom, two-and-a-half bathroom custom home outside city limits on heavily-treed 1 acre lot in west Mansfield’s HIDDEN LAKES neighborhood. In the past 12 months: new carpet, tile, hardwoods, fully-remodeled master bath, entire exterior of house painted, refinished double entry doors. Additional detached 670 sq ft workshop-gym on lot with electric, phone, and satellite! Easy access to Fort Worth, Mansfield and Arlington. 5th flex room can be office-guest room. Built in 2001, the house has a three-car garage.
5. 5 Pamela Court ($350,000) - Wonderful custom home with beautiful finish located on a quiet cul de sac in golf course community. The oversized master sits privately at the back of the home. The island kitchen has granite, abundance of cabinetry, breakfast bar and opens to large living room. Home features a study, additional living room downstairs and upstairs has three additional bedrooms, two baths, gameroom and fabulous media room with wet bar. Built in 2000, the house features a two-car garage.
6. 1821 Barbados Drive ($160,000) - This gorgeous home is located just minutes away from local shopping, restaurants and Highway 287. This home has many wonderful features including a large back yard for entertaining, beautiful living room, great kitchen space and four amazing bedrooms. Built in 2004, the house has three bathrooms and a two-car garage.
7. 4204 Iron Lane ($399,280) - Golf course community home wih premium upgrades. Shows like a model. Extensive hardwood flooring, impressive mouldings, custom ceiling effects, two-story stone fireplace, arches, art niches, curved staircase and more. Gorgeous granite island kitchen. Special features Include butler’s pantry, planning desk, kids study area, game room, two-sided fireplace in master, second master bedroom and study or bedroom five. Salt water pool, stone waterfalls, palm trees and fire pit. Built in 2007, the home features a two-car garage.
8. 2603 Edgefield Trail ($220,000) - This beautiful David Weekly custom home features wood floors in the entry plus engineered wood flooring in the formal dining room, family room and all the bedrooms. The spacious kitchen has lovely granite composite countertops, 18 inch ceramic tile flooring, an island, a large breakfast bar and breakfast nook, a walk-in pantry and tall kitchen cabinets for loads of storage. The kitchen is open to the comfortable family room which has a fireplace with gas logs and gas starter. The master bedroom is large and the master bathroom features a separate shower, jetted tub and many updates. Both secondary bedrooms are also oversized with plenty of room for full sized furniture. If you need a fourth bedroom the media room upstairs has a full bathroom and closet. The owners are leaving the media room theater seating, the 100 inch projection screen, wiring and the Bose speakers. The work bench in the garage also remains. Built in 2003.
9. 4429 Emerald Leaf Drive ($155,000) - Mansfield Lake Ridge Living in a wonderful family friendly neighborhood, with community pool, walking trails, park, soccer field, and close to some of the best schools in Mansfield. This adorable open floor plan home has everything you need to welcome you daily. Slit bedroom arrangement and a large master suite. Semi covered patio completely shaded during the summer months with gorgeous garden like vines. Newer energy efficient windows. Built in 2002, the house has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a two-car garage.
10. 1807 Lakes Edge Blvd. ($300,000) - Beautiful home, move in ready. Large kitchen with loads of cabinets, center island and gas cooktop. Ceramic floors in entrance, kitchen and all wet areas. Large master with sitting area. Master bath with garden tub, separate shower, dual sinks and large walk-in closet. Large bonus room upstairs with full bathroom. Fabulous back yard with large patio and in-ground pool. New solar screens, roof 2008. Newer fence with metal posts. Built in 2001, the house has a two-car garage.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.