Mansfield Homes Report: For Sale Feb. 6, 2015
3217 Penny Lane. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Gallery: Mansfield Homes Report: Feb. 6, 2015 [5 Images] Click any image to expand.
1. 1112 Brook Arbor Drive($360,000) - Executive style home with Austin stone, pool and spa in the desirable Arbors of Creekwood. Large lot location. Lush landscaping. This elegant home includes hand-scraped wood floors, soft paint tones, granite in kitchen and baths, updated lights, fixtures, crown molding and tray ceiling treatments. Tons of closet and storage space. Over-sized rooms. Long driveway with a covered patio in the back to relax. Buyer and agent to verify listing details. Built in 1996, the house features four bedrooms and three bathrooms, as well as a two-car garage.
2. 1110 Thicket Drive($229,000) - Beautiful, spacious home on corner lot. 4-3-2 with one bed-bath living upstairs. Master and two split bedrooms downstairs. Open kitchen-to-living floor plan. Formal dining overlooks covered front porch. Extras include granite, stainless steel appliances, 40 in cabinets, 2-inch wood blinds. Bay windows throughout downstairs show plenty of natural light. Extended covered patio provides nice outdoor living space in large backyard. Built in 2007, the home has a two-car garage.
3. 16 Equestrian Court($230,000) - Immaculate one story with stunning vaulted ceilings and beautiful laminate wood floors. This home has four great sized bedrooms as well as an over sized study. The living room features a wall of windows that over looks a gorgeous in ground pool only two years old. Clean and well kept this home is ready to move in. Centrally located provides easy access to highways, hospitals, and schools. Built in 1999, the house has four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a two-car garage.
4. 1640 Churchill Lane($180,000) - This gorgeous four bedroom one story home is located in the heart of Mansfield. Immaculately maintained, this home has truly been cared for. The open floor plan is exactly what everyone is looking for. A large open kitchen with island over looks the beautiful living area. Vaulted ceilings, plenty of storage, and tons of natural light. Built in 1998, the home features four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a two-car garage.
5. 3217 Penny Lane($698,000) - Magnificent French Style Home in the premier neighborhood of Strawberry Fields. This home features superior crown molding, fixtures, slate and hand scrapped wood floors. Three fireplaces enhance the elegance of this magnificent house. The living area is huge with built in cabinets and fireplace. The media room includes a separate bathroom, refrigerator, dishwasher and media equipment plus media chairs. Built in 2007, the home has four bedrooms, three full baths, two half-baths, and a three-car garage.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.