Mansfield Homes For Sale: Sunlit Master, Breakfast Bar, Double Ovens, Wood Burning Fireplace, and More
Mar 13, 2015 08:47AM ● Published by Kevin
619 Cobblestone Circle. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Gallery: Mansfield Homes Report: March 13, 2015 [10 Images] Click any image to expand.
1. 4103 Wildbriar Lane ($299,880) - Great energy star 5 bedroom home in desirable Lowe's farm community! Highly upgraded with granite kitchen counters, designer moen faucets throughout, designer hardware and lighting fixtures and plush designer carpets. Wonderful open floor plan with high ceilings, spacious bedrooms, walk-in closets and plentiful storage! Enjoy community club house, pool and top area schools!
2. 4309 Carnation Lane ($329,990) - Gorgeous 1.5 story home!! This is a very popular plan! This spacious home offers wood floors; 5 large bedrooms with a study option; game room; media room; formal dining room; gourmet kitchen with ss appliances, granite counters & custom cabinets; wood burning, stone fireplace; window coverings throughout; bay windows; fully landscaped; large covered patio & porch; 2.5 car garage; a perfect match for you & your family!
3. 4308 Cobblestone Circle ($299,990) - Beautiful 1.5 story home!! Ready to move in this may, this spacious home with open floorplan offers wood floors; 4 large bedrooms including large master; formal dining room; gourmet kitchen with ss appliances, granite counters & custom cabinets; wood burning, stone fireplace; window coverings throughout; vaulted ceilings in family room; fully landscaped; covered patio & porch; 2.5 car garage; just what you've been look for!
4. 1213 Delaware Drive ($399,900) - Built in 2007, the traditional home has four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a three-car garage.
5. 300 Caladium Court ($318,000) - This Sandlin built home truly looks brand new. 5 total bedrooms & 4 baths. Master & bedroom 2 are on the first level with separate baths. Bedroom 3 & 4 share a bathroom & bedroom 5 has it's own bath all located on the 2nd level. Amenities include but not limited to double oven, granite counter tops and 3 car garage. All this on .307 of an acre cul-de-sac lot with large backyard with very cool play set. Community pool in the subdivision.
6. 306 Adobe Lilly Court ($314,900) - Beautiful and spacious home located on cul de sac in desirable Garden Heights with community swimming pool and playground. This 5 bedroom, 4 bath home has a 3 car garage and boasts over 4400 square feet of living space. Great open kitchen with a wall of windows and island breakfast bar, counters covered in granite, SS appliances. Sunlit master bedroom is downstairs. Fabulous open concept upstairs has a separate media room.
7. 619 Cobblestone Circle ($319,990) - Beautiful 2 story home!! Ready to move in this march, spacious home offers wood floors; 4 large bedrooms; game room; media room; formal dining room; gourmet kitchen with ss appliances, granite counters & custom cabinets; wood burning, stone fireplace; window coverings throughout; this is lot is fully landscaped & oversized; offers covered patio & porch; 3 car garage; a perfect match for you & your family!
8. 1123 Hidden Creek Drive ($95,000) - Spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom with a 1 car garage. Large living area with wood burning fireplace. Open concept floor plan. Kitchen over looks the dining and living. Split bedrooms. Large fenced backyard.
9. 4804 San Remo Drive ($324,900) - Looking for lots of room? Look no further. This is a beautiful home w formal living & dining, huge kitchen, breakfast room, family room w gas starter FP, game & media room, 5 brs , 4 full baths & 3 car garage.. Master bedroom & office are downstairs. Master br has extra room for sitting area. Master bath has separate vanities & shower & large walk in closet. Up you will find additional 4 Brs & 2 full baths. Game & media rooms are also upstairs.
10. 1801 Bertram Drive ($168,500) - Inviting 4-bedroom open concept floor plan offers ample space and flexibility. Large living and kitchen areas are perfect for friends and family gatherings. The fourth bedroom could be an office, craft room, or exercise studio. Added feature of large yard is perfect for pets and growing youngsters. Additional upgrades include solid wood cabinets and roof recently replaced with 35-year three-tab shingles.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.