Mansfield Homes for Sale: Solar Screens, Split Master, 3-stall Horse Barn, and More - July 29, 2015
Jul 29, 2015 05:17PM ● Published by Kevin
2901 Rocky Creek Drive. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Gallery: Mansfield Homes Report - July 29, 2015 [5 Images] Click any image to expand.
1. 1020 McCampbell Road ($285,000) - Looking for that country feel with all of the city conveniences? Look no further. This 3 bedroom, 2 bath gem sits on 3 acres of land. There is a large wired shop with a garage for your riding mower. 2 car garage and a 2 car carport. A covered back porch overlooks the grassed and treed acreage.
2. 2901 Rocky Creek Drive ($280,000) - Ideally located home in the heart of Mansfield! All bedrooms up, oversized living areas down! Kitchen has ample room for entertaining or large family! Good sized yard with a pool will have you set for texas summer!! Just moments from interstates, shopping and dining! Desirable mansfield isd! Come see this one before it's gone!
3. 2571 Nelson Wyatt Road ($445,000) - Perfect for you and your horses! Beautiful equestrian property on 5 acres with nice 3 stall horse barn w tack room, wash bay, round pen & pipe fencing. Located near major highway, grocery stores, schools & mall. 40,000 gallon heated diving pool w built-in spa and extensive decking. Home has TWO kitchens, TWO fireplaces, solid travertine countertops and whirlpool tub. If you are looking for country living with city convenience, this is a must see!
4. 2724 Jennie Wells Drive ($170,000) - You will love this cute Ember Creek Estates addition home located in highly desired Mansfield High School attendance zone!!! Great open kitchen to living floor plan, split master, tall ceilings, updated HVAC system & laminate flooring in kitchen!!! Great location just minutes to major shopping areas, restaurants & HWY 287!
5. 14 Lake Glen Court ($318,000) - Beautiful Highland home on oversized lot with gorgeous salt water pool and hot tub! Wonderful neighborhood, excellent condition and move in ready. Beautiful kitchen with granite, huge island and lots of counter space, and opens to large living area that overlooks private backyard. Master down with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and a gameroom upstairs. Wood floors, neutral colors, crown molding. Solar screens, 3 car garage, excellent schools.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.