Join Top Infectious Disease Experts at Methodist Mansfield's Informative Mosquito Forum
Jun 08, 2016 04:14PM ● Published by Melanie Heisinger
Enjoy an evening learning from infectious disease experts from Methodist Mansfield, the city of Mansfield, Mansfield ISD, and Tarrant County Public Health.
When: Tuesday, June 14, 6 to 8 p.m.
Where: Methodist Mansfield – Conference Room C
Whether traveling overseas or just enjoying the outdoors this summer, mosquito bites can be more than just annoying and itchy. They can make you really sick.
You’ll hear from the following:
- John Phillips, FACHE – president, Methodist Mansfield
- Shantala Samart, MD – medical director of infectious diseases, Methodist Mansfield
- Sara Northrop, DO – OB-GYN, Methodist Mansfield
- Russ Jones, MPH – chief epidemiologist, Tarrant County Public Health
- Howard Redfearn – services manager, Mansfield Environmental
- Patrick Prather – representative, Municipal Mosquito
- Kerrah Turner – traveling nurse for Health Services, Mansfield ISD
Space is limited so register today!