Cafe Sicilia's Pasta Caprese Salad
Sep 01, 2016 03:27PM ● Published by Melanie Heisinger
Cafe Sicilia's Pasta Caprese Salad.
Cafe Sicilia shares a tasty, savory recipe to inspire our readers in the kitchen. Try out this delicious and simple recipe for Pasta Caprese Salad.
Pasta Caprese Salad
Typical of a lot of Italian cooking this recipe has no exact measurements! You can adjust it to your own taste and according to how many people you want to serve.
- Cooked pasta, any shape will do
- Roma tomatoes, diced
- Sun dried tomatoes
- Green olives, or black
- Cafe Sicilia house salad dressing. This is our own awesome tomato, basil dressing
- Parmesan Cheese, grated
- Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, diced
- Fresh Basil leaves, some torn and some left whole for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
Toss the cooked pasta with a generous amount of cafe Sicilia House salad dressing. Add the tomatoes, sun dried tomatoes, olives, parmesan cheese torn basil and seasoning. Gently fold in the diced fresh mozzarella cheese. Garnish with whole basil leaves.
- Warm pasta will absorb more of the dressing, yummy! Serve extra dressing on the side.
- Add leftover cooked chicken or canned tuna to make a more substantial dish.