Mansfield Homes Report: For Sale Oct. 24, 2014
Oct 24, 2014 09:05AM ● Published by Kevin
1 Glen Abbey Court. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Gallery: Mansfield Homes for Sale, Oct. 24, 2014 [10 Images] Click any image to expand.
1. 1117 Chesapeake Drive ($437,000) - Immaculate home in highly sought Twin Creek Subdivision. This home is loaded with amenities - granite counter tops, hand-scraped hardwoods, tile, game room, media room, study, wet bar and covered patio. Home features a gourmet kitchen, huge master suite, Jack & Jill bathrooms, 3-car garage and large back yard. Built in 2006, this home has five bedrooms and three and a half bathrooms.
2. 608 S. Willow St. ($118,900) - Beautiful, affordable home in the Mansfield Independent School District. Open concept kitchen and living area, crown molding and wood burning fireplace. Kitchen has granite countertops, real marble backsplash and stainless steel appliances. Bathrooms have been updated with new tile, vanities and accessories. The large master bedroom with a walk in closet. Huge back yard and great storage shed. This one is move-in ready. Investors: This is a great rental property, with more than 21 percent return on cash. Built in 1977, this home has a two-car garage, three bedrooms and two full bathrooms.
3. 213 Pinnacle Drive ($300,000) - Gorgeous hardwood floors welcome you. Exquisite granite countertops an stainless steel appliances in the kitchen. Add elegance to this open floorplan. The master suite boasts dual vanity, jetted tub and separate shower, perfect for your beauty routine. Media room upstairs is ideal for your family movie night. Your large game room is waiting for your first Bunco night. Step outside to an oasis ready and waiting for your family to race down the slide into the pool or relaxing on the patio. Needs a little tender loving care.
4. 4201 Gleneagles Dr. ($310,000) - Amazing floor plan on a huge corner lot. Master and 2 bedrooms down, 1 bedroom, bath and game room upstairs with rear staircase. Living and kitchen are bright, open and overlook beautiful backyard and patio. Custom outdoor kitchen, covered and uncovered patio space, newly installed hot tub and still tons of room to play, even room for a pool. Handscraped hardwood floors in living and office or third living area. So many upgrades. Built in 2013, the home has a two-car garage.
5. 1109 Cypress Point ($200,000) - Magnificent home in sought-after Mansfield ISD with 4 bedrooms and a huge, fenced-in backyard. Upgraded kitchen with granite counter tops, hardwood floors in living and dining room, new carpet in all bedrooms, and remodeled spa-like master bathroom including a seven spray-head shower and above counter glass bowl sinks. Offers split bedrooms in a country club and golf club neighborhood with a wood burning fireplace - perfect for cold winter months. Built in 1979, the home features a two-car garage.
6. 1 Glen Abbey Court ($998,000) - Expansive open concept with great modern architectural detailing. Interesting curves mixed with straight lines boast the incredible architecture of this custom built home. As you enter, your eyes will move with excitement by the dramatic circular staircase to the amazing view of the beautiful back yard through the floor to ceiling glass. Huge master suite with incredible views of the oasis style pool area. Built in 1997, the home has five bedrooms, six and a half bathrooms and a four-car garage.
7. 837 Rio Grande Drive ($525,000) - Gorgeous home with large entry and curved staircase. Hardwood flooring and built-in bookcases in the study. Open kitchen with island ss appliances. Amazing Master bath,with his and her own private side, each with it's own sink toilets, linen and walk-in closets, one side has a jetted garden tub and each side has an entrance into the huge walk-in shower. Covered outdoor living area with fireplace and views to the swimming pool pretty rock wall water fall. Built in 2011, this home has four bedrooms, three full bathrooms and two half bathrooms. There is also a three-car garage.
8. 1400 Clover Hill Road ($350,000) - Don't miss this exceptional home on a third acre lot with golf course access, offering exceptional updates. The island kitchen with handsome custom cabinets, granite tops, built-in stainless steel refrigerator and appliances opening onto a massive great room with 13-foot, built-in entertainment center. Showstopper backyard oasis with award-winning custom pool and attached spa, built for entertaining. Private study offers hardwood floors, built-ins and a fireplace. Built in 1977, the home has four bedrooms and four bathrooms.
9. 1507 Fairhaven Drive ($285,000) - No homeowners association. Located in Mansfield with a half-acre lot! Extensively renovated with brand new carpet, travertine, granite, dove-tail wooden cabinets, updated bathrooms, paint and more. Beautiful sitting area in master with tray ceilings, fireplace and private balcony. Electronic driveway gate provides easy access to the backyard air conditioned workshop, too. Built in 1991, the home has three bedrooms, three full bathrooms and a two-car garage.
10. 713 Saint Matthew Drive ($229,900) - Upgrades galore and energy efficient, too. This one-owner stunner has everything and more. Upgrades include solar panels (installed in 2012), HVAC system (installed in 2012), fresh exterior painting (done in 2012), solar screens (installed in 2008), roof (installed in 2008), hardwood floors, ceramic tile in wet areas, granite counters with tiled backsplash in kitchen, stainless steel appliances, new carpet, and, to top it all off, Samsung refrigerator (purchased in 2010) and Kenmore Elite Smart washer and dryer to remain in the home. Built in 1999, the home has four bedrooms, two and a half baths and a two-car garage.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.