Mansfield Homes Report: For Sale Nov. 3, 2014
Nov 03, 2014 11:25AM ● Published by Kevin
1 Par Court. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com.
1. 1511 Brook Forrest Drive ($135,000) - Wonderful home in one of Mansfield's most desirable neighborhoods near Walnut Creek Country Club! Large living room with fireplace. Split bedrooms. Spacious master bedroom with double walk in closets, double vanities and sinks in master bath. Separate shower and tub. Huge enclosed patio room and large backyard perfect for entertaining! Please note that this home needs foundation work and is priced accordingly. Buyer will need cash or 203K loan. Built in 1985, the home has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a two-car garage.
2. 2515 Elliot Ave. ($170,000) - Move fast to see this beautiful home in Mansfield. This open layout boasts beautiful fixtures, granite, stainless steel appliances, hardwood floors, eat-in kitchen. Huge master bath with dual sinks and walk-in closets. Oversized garage with workbench. Enjoy entertaining under the shade of mature trees and pergola on your oversized patio. Built in 1996, the house has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a two-car garage.
3. 7425 Nocona Drive ($425,000) - Beautiful custom home on treed, 1 acre, private cul-de-sac in desirable Hidden Lakes. Stunning with newer heated pool with water feature and outdoor kitchen, all with a view of the pond. Open floor plan features huge kitchen w breakfast bar, island, Corian counters. Downstairs study would make a great fourth bedroom; upstairs game room plus media room. Town and country living at it's finest. Built in 2005, the home features a three-car garage.
4. 1413 Waterwood Drive ($400,000) - Premier Mansfield Home in highly desirable Gated Community. This home features lots of over sized windows for natural light and wonderful private treed backyard. There is extensive wood trim and molding throughout the home including beautiful archways. Amazing kitchen with energy efficient appliances, a double oven, built in stainless steel refrigerator & huge granite island. Neutral colors, decorative fixtures & lush landscaping. Built in 1999, the home features four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and a three-car garage.
5. 631 S. Walnut Creek Drive ($77,380) - Foreclosure. Property has three bedrooms and two bathrooms with separate living room, featuring a cozy fireplace. Dining room and porch. Property is on 11,761 square feet of lot and features an attached two-car garage. Auction sold as is. Due diligence to be done prior to bidding. Built in 1986.
6. 2208 Hillary Trail ($219,000) - Owners pride really shows in this immaculate home. Open floor plan with a study or a fourth Bedroom. Recently updated appliances, carpet and laminate wood floors backyard with lots of privacy and an extended patio, your oasis awaits you. Split bedrooms formal living and dining, kitchen with island and granite counter tops, under mount sink and tile back splash, French drains in the back yard and much more to see. Built in 2003, the home features a two-car garage and two full bathrooms.
7. 5 Charleston Court ($200,000) - Carpet, ceramic, and laminate floors redone. Granite in kitchen and baths. Stainless appliances. Roof, Gunite pool refinished. Door knobs, light and plumbing fixtures. Practically like a brand new home! Kitchen with island workspace and lots of cabinets. Kitchen is open to living room with WBFP. Pool view from living, kitchen, and dining rooms. Split master suite has beautiful bath and huge closet. Three additional bedrooms and lovely bath. Built in 1998, the house has a two-car garage.
8. 1 Par Court ($260,000) - You will love this amazing Grand Home in highly desired Mansfield ISD and Mansfield National Golf Community. Recently renovated including interior and exterior painting, updated kitchen, carpet throughout entire home, fence and more. One minute walk to the community pool and playground and just minutes to Highways 360 and 287 and major shopping areas. Built in 2001, the home features five bedrooms, two and a half baths, and a two-car garage.
9. 2571 Nelson Wyatt Road ($445,000) - Beautiful equestrian property on 5 acres with nice 3 stall horse barn with tack room, wash bay, round pen and pipe fencing. Located near major highway, grocery stores, schools and mall. Forty thousand gallon heated diving pool with built-in spa and extensive decking. Home has two kitchens, two fireplaces, solid travertine countertops and whirlpool tub. If you are looking for country living with city convenience, this is a must see. Built in 1985, the home has four bedrooms and three and a half baths.
10. 5999 Myra Drive ($556,500) - Oversized lot foreclosure on 18.89 acres. Property has four bedrooms and five bathrooms. Living room with cozy fireplace, dining room, laundry room, porch and patio covered and property has convenient three-car garage. Auction sold as is. Due diligence to be done prior to bidding.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.