Mansfield Homes Report: For Sale Nov. 7, 2014Nov 07, 2014 02:00PM ● By Kevin
1108 Old Dominion Place. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
1. 11 Miterton Court ($242,800) - Move in ready one story just waiting for the perfect buyer! Work from home-no problem with a study with French doors for privacy. An open family room and kitchen combo make entertaining easy. Large working kitchen has plentiful counter space, large island with cook top will please the family chef. Three spacious bedrooms, a full bath & powder room give your family & guests plenty of privacy. Like free time? This smaller yard will provide that. Built in 2001, this home features four bedrooms, two and a half baths, and a three-car garage.
2. 1411 Merion Drive ($309,000) - Wonderful painted 4 BR, 4.5 bath in a great neighborhood. Granite counter tops and island in updated kitchen. Hardwood floors. Lots of closets. Master bdrm downstairs. Built-ins in master closet. 4th bdrm has hardwood floors currently used as an office. Upstairs living room. Bath with each bedroom. Walk-in attic storage. Oversized garage. Custom diving pool, storage shed, and built in grill under covered patio. Built in 1994.
3. 1900 Clover Hill Road ($194,900) - Close to schools with new elementary construction nearby. Two living rooms, two dining rooms, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a two-car garage. The rancher was built in 2001.
4. 3 Red Oak Court ($295,000) - Sitting on the front porch swing and grilling in the back yard, describe the joys found in this distinctive home, located on a quiet wooded cul-de-sac. This 1990 built home was designed and occupied by the original owner. Renovations and upgrades through the years include granite countertops, carpet, backsplash, kitchen appliances, exterior paint, windows, master bath shower. The amazing features unlike any you'll see! Built in 1991, the house features four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and a three-car garage.
5. 4416 Ashbury Lane ($154,900) - Cozy brick home in desirable Holland Meadows (Lake Ridge High School - Mansfield, Texas) with loads of character. Enjoy convenience of split bedrooms, hardwood flooring, open kitchen concept all in a fantastic location. Come quickly as this one will not last long! Built in 2003, the home has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a two-car garage.
6. 1318 Chestnut Road ($185,000) - Great Brick Home, updated kitchen with granite countertops and custom cabinets and new appliances, new kitchen lighting and plumbing fixtures, new A/C, new gas cooktop, new fence, corner oversize lot with a side entry oversized 2 car garage and dog condo, salt water swimming pool, Mansfield school district, ceramic floors in the kitchen and breakfast rooms, scraped wooden floors in the living room, gas fireplace, ceiling fans throughout, updated bathrooms, oversized bedrooms, fresh interior paint, sprinkler system, lush landscaping, new fence, quick access to Hwy 287...super clean home and Pride of Ownership. Built in 1976, the home features three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
7. 2907 Saint Jude Drive ($199,900) - Affordable home with easy access to schools, shopping and freeway*Both formals* Huge kitchen features island, loads of cabinets, built in microwave, breakfast bar and more*Split bedroom floor plan*Gated driveway*3 car garage*Minerals convey to the buyer. Built in 2002, the house has four bedrooms and three baths.
8. 529 Berryhill Drive ($125,000) - Cute and affordable Mansfield home! Large family room with a wall of windows overlooking the backyard! Cozy corner wood burning fireplace, open kitchen, with breakfast bar, built in microwave and stainless steel double ovens just in time for the holidays! Formal dining area fits large furniture or makes a great office or playroom! Split bedrooms, wood like flooring in the living areas! Lots to love here! Schedule your showing today. Built in 1998, the home features three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a two-car garage.
9. 3405 Heathcliff Drive ($169,900) - Outstanding property has upgraded flooring in living, master, master and guest bathrooms*Upgraded light fixture, upgraded high efficiency heating & cooling system, new water heater! Plant ledges in living area, fireplace with gas logs, split master with jetted tub, sprinklers, covered patio, community pool, playground, jogging path's, formal dining room! Includes all kitchen appliances! Built in 1999, the home has a two-car garage.
10. 1108 Old Dominion Place ($255,000) - Beautiful custom built home with pool, elevated spa, and premier view of the Walnut Creek Country Club golf course. The 2 living, 2 dining and large patio are ideal for entertaining multiple guests. Master retreat has balcony with an amazing view! The abundance of custom cabinets in gourmet kitchen ensures plenty of storage. Cul-de-sac, play area, and friendly neighbors make this the perfect family home. Built in 1985, the house has three bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, and a two-car garage.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.