Mansfield Homes Report: For Sale Nov. 14, 2014
Nov 14, 2014 08:31AM
3306 Vista Lake Circle. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com.
1. 1511 Creekside Circle ($245,000) - Great value in Arbors of Creekwood. Updated with hardwood flooring in formal living and dining room, newer carpet in bedrooms and den and new fence 2013. Home is located on cul-de-sac with huge backyard and wonderful landscaping. Family room has WBFP with gas starter and open to breakfast room and kitchen. Kitchen has stainless appliances and refrigerator in kitchen stays. Master bathroom features separate shower and vanities. garden tub with big walk-in closet. Built in 1993, this home features four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a two-car garage.
2. 2122 Windcastle Drive ($220,000) - Beautiful brick home in established neighborhood. Warm and neutral colors throughout. Custom texture through formal living and foyer area. Very clean and shows amazing. Master and three beds up. Game room wired with surround sound. Large living areas. Bedroom and full bath down in addition to study. Shade trees in backyard. Mansfield ISD. Have floor plan and copy of average utilities upon request. Built in 2003, this home features a two-car garage.
3. 2615 Edgefield Trail ($190,000) - You will love this fantastic Heritage Estates home located in highly desired Mansfield High School Attendance Zone. Enjoy the open kitchen to living floor plan with split master living and 3 living areas. extended patio for entertaining and never paint exterior siding. just minutes to major shopping areas and highway 360 and 287. Built in 2001, the house has three beds, two baths and a two-car garage.
4. 1706 Treasure Cay Drive ($189,700) - Gorgeous Executive home on large lot. Newer ceramic tile flooring and granite countertops. The home shows like new. Some of the many amenities include: oversized lot with large backyard, full auto sprinkler, 2-inch faux wood blinds in all windows, Large game room upstairs, wired for surround sound, elegant formal dining, Fifth bedroom has french doors which would make a wonderful study-office, auto garage door and cherry cabinets. Built in 2004, the home has five bedrooms, three bathrooms and a two-car garage.
5. 820 Rivera Drive ($399,900) - Gorgeous home on the 17th fairway of the Oak Course at Walnut Creek. Knockout island kitchen with granite and stainless steel appliances. Extensive wood flooring in both downstairs living areas, master and formal dining. Extensive built-ins, molding and plantation shutters. Walls of windows offer panoramic views of the golf course. Beautiful Pebble Tec pool, attached spa and safety fence. 3 car garage plus golf cart garage. Built in 1995, this home features four bedrooms, three and a half baths and a three-car garage.
6. 1209 Killian Drive ($261,500) - Move-in ready in Woodland Estates. Fabulous three bedroom (Master split) three bath home with three living areas, formal dining, island kitchen with breakfast bar and breakfast nook. Master bath with garden tub, separate shower and walk-in closets. Huge fenced backyard with covered patio. Built in 2010, the home has a three-car garage.
7. 3306 Vista Lake Circle ($450,000) - Gorgeous custom home with beautiful new pool that looks out over the neighborhood pond. An open floorplan, beautiful granite, stainless appliances, fantastic wood floors, custom cabinets, and large island in the kitchen are just a few of the many amenities. Direct access to the laundry room from the master closet is an added bonus. Extra room upstairs could be used as study or exercise room. Three attic accesses all with lots of extra storage. Built in 2004, this house features four beds, three baths and a two-car garage.
8. 1207 Chapel Hill Drive ($129,000) - Great Investment Opportunity. Cash or Hard Money Only. Wonderful Location and Neighborhood. Highly Ranked Mansfield ISD. Located Near Shopping, Schools, Entertainment and Walnut Creek Golf Course. Pool Size Backyard. Cul de Sac. 2 Living Areas. Large Open Kitchen into Living Area. Home is in need of Cosmetic and Minor Foundation Repairs. Built in 1992, the house has four bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms and a two-car garage.
9. 3206 Winding Ridge Circle ($195,000) - Foyer opens to Elegant Living and Dining formals on each side. Enormous Family room with corner fireplace, Gourmet Kitchen with nook open to patio. Spacious master with Luxury bath and Walk in Closet. Huge Game room. Community offers pool and club house. Built in 2005, the home features four beds, two and a half baths and a two-car garage.
10. 900 Fort Worth St. ($110,000) - Great Starter Home in Mansfield ISD. Come see all of the exciting updates that this home has to offer. Huge back yard with patio, nicely kept yard. Large bedrooms, laminate, carpet and ceramic tile flooring and renovated master bath is large and has separate vanities. Pretty fireplace in the spacious family room and the kitchen has nice ceramic tile countertops. Spinkler System. New HVAC 2010, new Windows 2012, Roof replaced 2009. Built in 1977, this house has three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a two-car garage.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.