Mansfield Homes Report: For Sale Nov. 21, 2014
Nov 21, 2014 04:26PM ● Published by Kevin
4313 Cobblestone Circle. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Gallery: Homes Report: Nov. 21, 2014 [10 Images] Click any image to expand.
1. 2216 Canterbury Drive ($485,000) - Amazing custom home in the sought-after Kings Mill subdivision. Built in 2005, this house has four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a two-car garage.
2. 1515 Warwick Drive ($179,900) - Wait until you see the inside of this home. Beautiful two-story home with new carpets, fresh paint, stainless appliances and new windows. Home also has a new roof and a big back yard with covered and open decks. Buyer to verify all info herein. Built in 1988, this home features three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a two-car garage.
3. 4313 Cobblestone Circle ($329,990) - Beautiful two-story home. Ready to move in this Feb, this spacious home offers wood floors; 4 large bedrooms; Game Room; Formal Dining Room; Gourmet Kitchen with SS appliances, granite counters and custom cabinets; Wood burning, Stone Fireplace; Vaulted Ceilings; Window coverings throughout; This is lot is fully landscaped; offers covered patio and porch; 3 car garage. Built in 2014.
4. 3 Calloway Court ($219,900) - Beautiful open concept home is move-in ready. Amazing floor plan,vaulted ceilings and beautiful natural sunlight soars through the tall windows. Wonderful backyard with pretty landscaping and nice fence. Home has been well maintained. Walk to the golf course,community pool,and within minutes you can be at Hawaiian Falls. Built in 2002, the home has a two-car garage, four bedrooms and three bathrooms.
5. 2203 Field Lane ($225,000) - You will love this fantastic Heritage Estate home located in highly desired Mansfield High School zone. Great Floor plan with updates galore including granite, Master bath, lighting, flooring and freshly painted inside and out. Just minutes to Walnut Creek Country Club, shopping, restaurants, and major highways. Built in 1996, the house has four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a two-car garage.
6. 204 Cedar Rock Court ($375,000) - Better than brand new with handscraped hardwoods, wine cellar, 3 living areas, window treatments, granite, SS appliances including gas cooktop, hard to find, fabulous gunite pool. Master, bedroom 2 and study down, game room and media room up along with 2 other guest bedrooms. 2 garage front entry plus single swing garage. Wrought iron winding staircase, rich wood cabinetry and beautiful landscaping. Built in 2012.
7. 2122 Windcastle Drive ($220,000) - Beautiful brick home in established neighborhood. Warm and neutral colors throughout. Custom texture through formal living and foyer area. Very clean and shows amazing. Master and three beds up. Game room wired with surround sound. Large living areas. Bedroom and full bath down in addition to study. Shade trees in backyard. Mansfield ISD. Built in 2003, the home features a two-car garage.
8. 302 Dover Heights Trail ($194,900) - Fantastic 3-2-2 with Study, Formal Dining and Living in Dover Heights. Features: Island Kitchen, Breakfast Area, Living with Wood Burning Fireplace, Large Master Suite with Separate Shower and Garden Tub, Study with French Doors. Wood Flooring throughout Living Areas. Covered Back Patio, Swing Garage, Large Backyard and Much More. Built in 2003.
9. 1503 Coastline Lane ($164,900) - Original owner and move in ready. Awesome floorplan offers 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths and large living area. Spacious kitchen with ample cabinet and counter space, large breakfast area. All new flooring throughout the home. Private master suite with separate garden tub, double sinks, spacious closet. Built in 2002, the house features a two-car garage.
10. 349 Tioga Drive ($144,900) - Great Home with lots of charm. This 3 three bedroom home offers formal living and dining, family room, separate shower and garden tub completes large master bedroom. Cozy fireplace accents large second living area. This home is located in the Mansfield ISD. Built in 2002, the house has two bathrooms and a two-car garage.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.