Mansfield Homes Report: For Sale Dec, 1, 2014
Dec 01, 2014 11:29AM
● By Kevin
202 Crenshaw Drive. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Mansfield Homes Report: Dec. 1, 2014 [10 Images] Click Any Image To Expand
1. 4201 Palmer Drive ($309,900) - Fabulous home with private lot that backs to greenbelt. Excellent floor plan with 2 bedrooms down and 2 up. The master is large with a fireplace and fantastic master bath. The kitchen is huge with a large island, breakfast bar, stainless appliances and a desk area tucked around the corner. Home also features a game room, media room, study with built ins and additional desk area for the kids. Great pool, plenty of yard for play and Mansfield ISD. Built in 2003, the home features a two-car garage.
2. 629 Jamie Lane ($149,900) - Updated, move-in-ready home. This three bedroom, two bathroom home features an open floor plan, large living room with corner brick woodburning fireplace. Kitchen has breakfast bar and lots of cabinet and counter space. Kitchen also has breakfast nook area. Double vanities and separate tube and shower in master bath, tile and laminate wood flooring. Built in 1999, the house has a two-car garage.
3. 821 Cutting Horse Drive ($152,000) - Amazing home in Mansfield is ready for Move-In. The spacious family room has a corner tiled fireplace focal point. The kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances. The large Master suite has a separate garden tub and shower. Ceramic tile in all wet areas. Open back patio. Built in 2006, the house features a two-car garage.
4. 2510 Edgefield Trail ($224,900) - This 4 bedroom plus a study and game room home will wow you. Lovely open concept with so much space in every room of the house. Huge walk in closets and the storage space never ends. Upgrades include wood floors, custom baseboards and crown moulding. You will never want to leave your new backyard. Covered patio, pretty landscaping and a workshop with electricity. Built in 2003, the house has a two-car garage.
5. 2902 Jennie Wells Drive ($165,000) - Well-maintained starter home with bonus features throughout. The open floor plan includes an eat-in kitchen with white cabinets that overlooks the living area which boasts built-in, floor-to-ceiling bookshelves and a tiled fireplace. Master bedroom includes a garden tub and huge closet. The study with french doors could serve as fourth bedroom. Backyard includes new wooden pergola and flagstone patio. Built in 2001, the home has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a two-car garage.
6. 202 Crenshaw Drive ($319,000) - Beautiful four bedroom, four and a half bathroom home. Well maintained with lots of natural light, great entry, game room, media room, hardwood floors, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and much more. Built in 2006, the house features a two-car garage.
7. 737 Nightingale Circle ($142,750) - This home has it all. Cooks delight kitchen with newer granite countertops, built in microwave, and large breakfest bar. Charming breakfast nook and elegant formal dining. Incredible living room with vaulted ceilings and stunning granite fireplace. Master and guest bedrooms down. Two additional bedrooms, full bath and gameroom up. Extensive landscaping, large trees, covered patio, wood deck. Walk to schools. Built in 1991, the house has a two-car garage.
8. 505 Victory Lane ($225,000) - Adorable Family Home. You will love the beautiful Kitchen with gorgeous cabinets and granite counters. Drop-in Gas cooktop and double ovens are a dream. Enormous pantry too. Fourth Bedroom makes great study or 2nd living. Relaxing covered deck in backyard, Sidewalks, Community Pool, Playground...popular neighborhood with golf course. Near Big League Dreams, Hawaiian Falls and Joe Pool Lake. Built in 2003, the home has a two-car garage.
9. 4301 Lone Oak Drive ($299,900) - Plenty of room with tons of storage. Garage host an 11x10 storage or workspace. Master down, along with 2 other bedrooms. Master bath features separate tub-shower, double vanities, and large walk-in closet. Upstairs, media room, game room, full bath and 2 bedrooms. Dream kitchen has granite countertops, large pantry, double oven and separate gas cooktop. Gorgeous ceilings welcome guest into formal areas. This house was built in 2004.
10. 1303 Maple Terrace Drive ($154,900) - Move-in ready home in Mansfield ISD. Fantastic split bedroom floorplan with open living area and gas starter fireplace. Home features a formal dining area, large master bedroom with huge closet and dual vanities. Built in 2003, the house has three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a two-car garage.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.