Mansfield Homes Report: For Sale Dec, 16, 2014
Dec 16, 2014 11:30AM
● By Kevin
813 Xavier Drive. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com.
Mansfield Homes Report: Dec. 16, 2014 [10 Images] Click Any Image To Expand
1. 1410 Cambridge St. ($160,000) - Beautifully maintained home in quiet subdivision within walking distance to golf course. Ceramic tile entry. Large living room with vaulted ceilings. Gorgeous brick fireplace for those chilly nights. Wood floors in dining. Updated kitchen has painted cabinets, granite counter tops, ceramic tile floors and updated appliances. Hot water heater replaced 2014. HVAC updated in last five years. Half garage can be converted back with acceptable offer. Built in 1978, the home has a two-car garage, three bedrooms, and two bathrooms.
2. 1407 Oxford Drive ($179,900) - Wonderful home for family of any size located in desirable Walnut Creek Valley. Three bedrooms + study (could be fourth bedroom), high ceilings, large family room with remote corner gas log fireplace, open floor plan. Dining room could be secondary living area. Master suite features large bedroom, dual sinks, separate tub and shower. Pool-sized rear yard. Recent roof, fence, water heater, windows, hardwood floors and cabinets. Great Mansfield schools nearby. Built in 1998, the house features two bathrooms and a two-car garage.
3. 6340 Grauton Drive ($429,000) - Pride of ownership abounds in this beautiful 3-2-2 on over 2 acres just outside city lines. Drive right up to the front door on circular drive under porte-cochere. Home features large split master bedroom, spacious kitchen with granite counters and lots of cabinets, open concept living area and more. Enjoy the huge backyard with pool and the extra storage in the separate 2 car garage. One acre with residence is covered by sprinkler system. Built in 1987.
4. 7364 Hinton Drive ($400,000) - Fabulous custom home situated on the largest lot in Cabot Estates. Well designed floorplan features extensive hardwood flooring, exotic granite,coffered ceilings,art niches. Dream kitchen open to family room. Study features built-ins and French doors. Large master w luxurious bath. Two bedrooms with J&J baths; guest room with ensuite shower bath. Upstairs youll find flex room for media or exercise. Huge game room with half bath, generous bar and balcony. Built in 2007, the house has four bedrooms, three full baths, two half baths, and a three-car garage.
5. 616 Manchester Drive ($200,500) - Impressive two-story sits well back on large lot, affording extra parking at the side entry garage. Downstairs master suite with luxe bath and large WIC. Upstaris bedrooms are in a split arrangement with shared bathroom. Large family room enhanced by two-story ceiling and cherry fireplace and open to the chef's dream kitchen. Built in 2002, the home features five bedrooms, three bathrooms, and a two-car garage.
6. 2721 Fencrest Trail ($265,000) - Remodeled to perfection. Move in ready. Five bedrooms, three and a half baths. Upgraded, updated, fresh paint inside and outside. New wood looking tile and carpet flooring throughout the house. Granite countertops on kitchen and baths. Stainless steel appliances. Very exciting home ready for a new family. Good size back yard. Built in 2005, the home has a two-car garage.
7. 3103 Dove Valley Lane ($130,000) - This great three bedroom, two bath home is located right in the heart of Mansfield schools. Features open style kitchen with a breakfast bar and walk in pantry. This one is a must see in a great neighborhood. Built in 1999, the house has a two-car garage.
8. 813 Xavier Drive ($239,900) - Beautifully updated home on a quiet street with lots of trees and large back yard. New carpet, tile, stainless steel appliances and granite in the kitchen are just a few of the updates. Highly sought after Boren Elementary and Mansfield High district. Second living room great for game room. Enclosed back porch makes a beautiful study. Built in 1986, the home has three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and a two-car garage.
9. 208 Londonderry Lane ($189,900) - Mansfield home has four bedrooms, game room, plus upstairs office. Large kitchen, gas fireplace starter and downstairs master. Master bath has a garden tub and separate shower. $2,000 upstairs carpet allowance. Community pool, playground and jogging trail. Lowest price in the neighborhood. Quick possession available. Built in 2001, the house features two and a half bathrooms, and a two-car garage.
10. 1704 Treasure Cay Drive ($168,000) - Immaculately taken care of ranch style home with four bedrooms (one could be a study.) and two bathrooms. Crown molding, garden tub, separate shower, 2-inch blinds, beautiful walnut colored cabinetry. Perfect for a first time home buyer or a growing family. Huge backyard ready for a pool, playground or relaxing patio! Built in 2004, the home has a two-car garage.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.