Mansfield Homes Report: For Sale Dec, 26, 2014
Dec 26, 2014 11:57AM
2204 Stonebridge Lane. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com.
1. 200 Sandpoint Drive ($169,995) - This family friendly home features four bedrooms plus a study with built in desk. The beautiful kitchen has upgraded 42 inch rustic cherry cabinets and granite counter tops, breakfast bar and dining area. Open family room with wood burning fireplace. Tile throughout main traffic areas. Large lot with plenty of room for a pool. Community offers pool, park and walking trails. Buyer to verify all information. Built in 2005, the house has a two-car garage, four bedrooms and two bathrooms.
2. 1312 Lowes Farm Court ($300,000) - Own land in the city. This 5 bedroom home with game room and media room sits on more than one third acre of land. Enjoy the community pool and playground while you feel like you have a home in the country. Secondary bedroom sizes are large. Kitchen is upgraded with gas cooktop, backsplash on the diagonal, corian countertops and walk in pantry. two story wall of windows in open concept main room overlook backyard. Storage shed and sprinklers. Built in 2002, the home features a two-car garage and three and a half baths.
3. 102 Misty Mesa Trail ($219,900) - Beautiful two-story home with four bedrooms, 2.1 baths, and has 3,187 SqFt. Home features a split bedroom floor plan. Huge master and master bath. Close to community pool. Three-car garage. Media room upstairs. Proof of funds required. Buyer to verify schools, measurements, taxes, HOA, etc. No representation to validity of information is made. This property is eligible under the Freddie Mac First Look Initiative through Aug. 26. Please refer to MLS for correct list price. Built in 2003.
4. 1615 Cowtown Drive ($199,900) - Great home for a family of any size. Five bedrooms (two on the main floor), three full baths, three living areas, two dining areas in a flexible floor plan with soaring ceilings. Large kitchen opens to family room. Fifth bedroom could be office or study. Recent roof and AC. Great Mansfield ISD schools, including Mansfield High. Built in 2004, the house has a two-car garage.
5. 5000 Weshire Drive ($299,950) - Beautiful two-story rehabbed and updated brick home ready for new owners. The home features an excellent family orientated floor plan with good storage space. Amenities include two fireplaces, vaulted ceilings, ceiling fans, sprinkler system, granite counter tops, covered back porch, jetted tub, walk-in closets, garage door openers, and a dressing room in the master suite. The home has a kitchen with center island, pantry, and many more. Built in 2003, the house has four bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms and a three-car garage.
6. 2204 Stonebridge Lane ($525,000) - One of the most fabulous homes in Mansfield. Iron front door, beautiful study with built-ins, scraped wood floors, richly appointed details, entertaining floor plan, perfect combination of elegant yet cozy. Amazing kitchen, large breakfast bar, built in refrigerator, huge pantry. Wonderful master with great views of the outdoor space. Backyard paradise showcases sparkling pool and spa with waterfalls and outdoor living center. Built in 2004, the home has a three-car garage, three bedrooms and three and a half baths.
7. 703 Stevens Court ($464,000) - Four bedrooms, 3.5 bath, media room, game room, funiture vanity in master, coffered ceilings in study, gourmet kitchen, mudroom and energy star certified. Built in 2014, featuring a three-car garage.
8. 4305 Jasmine Lane ($257,500) - Beautiful open floor plan with large master bedroom suite that has a bay window seating area and huge walk in closet. Distressed Harwood floors. Upgraded granite and glass back splash in kitchen. Recessed lighting. 42 inch. kitchen cabinets. Upgraded carpet padding. Stainless steel appliances. House prewired for internet and cable. Game room prewired for 7.1 surround sound and projector. Upgraded tile in M. Bath. 30 amp outlet in the two-car garage. Built in 2012, the house features three beds and two baths.
9. 3222 York Drive ($194,995) - This lovely four bedroom, home is located in a established well kept neighborhood, Oakview Estates. Walk right out your door and a few feet away to the community club house, where you can enjoy the pool and playground. The open concept has beautiful hardwood flooring throughout the Living room and large Master Bedroom, Crown Molding and so much more. Built in 2001, the house has two and a half bathrooms and a two-car garage.
10. 2304 Lancelot Drive ($280,000) - Beautiful home with an open floor plan and grand entry. Great updates with granite counter tops, wood floors, stainless appliances and plantation shutters. The master suite and study are both downstairs. This great home boasts soaring ceilings and spacious bedrooms. The backyard oasis is lushly landscaped and perfect to relax by the pool or entertain. Built in 2001, the home has a two-car garage.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.