Mansfield Homes Report: For Sale Jan. 30, 2015
Jan 30, 2015 08:21AM
● By Kevin
406 Marquis Lane. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Mansfield Homes Report: Jan. 30, 2015 [10 Images] Click Any Image To Expand
1. 1610 Meadow Crest Lane ($265,000) - Country club living with a golf course view and just minutes from shopping, schools and country club. Bedrooms split three ways with private baths in each. Updated bath and kitchen, covered patio, wood flooring, California closets in master. Stainless appliances in kitchen, oversized utility. Built in 1978, the home features three bedrooms, three bathrooms and a two-car garage.
2. 406 Marquis Lane ($519,200) - New Grand Home in Gated neighborhood with pond and trails. Gorgeous custom home has wood floors, wrought iron stair rails, eight-foot doors, three-car garage and stone fireplace to ceiling. Study - Gameroom - vault Family room - Media wired for surround sound. Chefs kitchen has granite slab, custom Alder cabs, five-burner gas cooktop, stainless appliances, and breakfast bar. Tankless water heater. Master bath has custom cabs and granite slab vanities. Energy Star Certified. This new construction home has four bedrooms and three bathrooms.
3. 700 Seguin Lane ($235,000) - Beautifully landscaped home located on a large corner lot offering four split bedrooms, three full baths, private study, open family room with fireplace, huge kitchen with 42 inch custom cabinets and a large breakfast bar, cozy breakfast nook, large master suite down with vaulted ceilings, garden tub and separate shower, loft style gameroom upstairs, custom paint, crown molding, wood floors, large backyard, quiet neighborhood with community pool. Built in 2003, the home features a two-car garage.
4. 5252 Hollyberry Drive ($128,750) - Impressive updates in this move in ready home in Mansfield. Large living room has the highly sought after wide plank, hand scraped finish laminate flooring. Tile in wet areas with 18x18 tile in kitchen. Huge walk in closets in all bedrooms with additional storage in hallway.Other updates include fixtures, new dishwasher (2014), new water heater (2014), fencing (2014), and security (2014). Master suite features double sinks, garden tub and separate shower. Built in 2000, the house has three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a two-car garage.
5. 2206 Kingsley Drive ($235,000) - Beautiful home with a grand two-story wood entry, and an open floor plan with a two-story open living room. Iron spindle staircase and cat walk, large eat in island kitchen, master suite down, with secondary bedrooms, and a large game or media up. The formal living is a great flexible space that could be used as a study, or kids play room down. This great home features spacious bedrooms with nice closet space. The backyard has a patio, and room to play. Built in 2004, the home has four bedrooms, two and a half baths and a two-car garage.
6. 1307 Ravenwood Drive ($130,000) - Looking for low maintenance living in Mansfield, one story, three bedrooms, two car garage and less than 10 years old, this is your new home. Good street appeal, culdesac effect and adjacent to green belt area. Spacious master bedroom with walk-in closet and private entrance to back yard. Second and third bedrooms have great closet space. Kitchen opens onto den, offering ample storage and counter space. Built in 2008, it features a two-car garage.
7. 2803 Gertie Barrett Road ($250,000) - Everything is new here. This is now three bedroom, two and a half bath home on 1 acre. Beautiful wood style floors. There is a study or sitting area that could easily be turned into a fourth bedroom. Gorgeous kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances. Open floor plan, that leads into a massive family room with a cozy and decorative electric fireplace. Formal dining and formal living for tons of living space. Enormous master's suite. Built in 1983, the house has a two-car garage.
8. 109 Stanbury St. ($150,000) - Wonderful brick home convenient to 287. Established neighborhood with mature trees, sidewalks and Mansfield ISD. Split bedroom plan is ideal. No carpet making this home perfect for children, pets and those with allergies. Large, sunny living areas and good sized yard. Bonus room - study or workout area. This home won't be here long. Built in 2001, the home features three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a two-car garage.
9. 2302 Galway Drive ($229,900) - Wonderful family home. Abundance of space with three living areas, over sized bedrooms, very large game room. Many windows throughout, neutral color on walls makes this home feel warm and comfortable. The kitchen has plenty of cabinets, and counter space with an island. The master has garden tub, separate shower, and spacious closet. Three-car garage, sprinkler system, trees, and nicely landscaped. Excellent neighborhood and great schools. Move in ready. Built in 2003.
10. 4206 Aston Lane ($335,000) - Don't miss out on this Drees Custom Home with hardwood floors, designer cabinets and premium carpet throughout. The floorplan offers an office, gameroom and media room in addition to the five bedrooms. The custom back porch offers plenty of shade for enjoying the outdoors, too. Located on a cul-de-sac street and near the amenity center, this is a rare opportunity for a turn-key home. Built in 2005, the house has a three-car garage.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.