Mansfield Homes Report: For Sale Feb. 13, 2015
Feb 13, 2015 10:00AM
7148 Hinton Drive. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
1. 4412 Ridgeway Drive($157,500) - Crisp flowing open spaces, gleaming tile floors, extended ceilings, accented with neutral colors these are the roots of good home to accommodate your busy lifestyle. Stunning great room, cooks kitchen which merges tons of prep space and a cheerful dining area this will be you family favorite gathering spot. Spilt master retreat boasts of a separate tub and shower. Wonderfully sized auxiliary bedrooms. Fresh interior paint. Built in 2004, the home features three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a two-car garage.
2. 314 Dover Heights Trail($250,000) - Wonderful custom home has great floor plan. Formal living and formal dining areas. Media Room, game room, built-in desk upstairs, huge living area with soaring ceilings and gas fireplace. Delightful kitchen has corian countertops, island, desk, gas cooktop, 42-inch cabinets, pantry and more. Master downstairs. Open patio great for those summer barbecues. Built in 2004, the house has four bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms and a two-car garage.
3. 1811 Clear Summit Lane ($269,900) - Immaculate Mansfield home in a small, secluded neighborhood that feeds into some of the most desired schools in the area. This home has it all, tall ceilings, open concept, dedicated laundry, stainless steel appliances, custom trim, pool and an outdoor kitchen. Built in 2005, the home has four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a three-car garage.
4. 2005 Chrisman Trail($179,900) - Nice treed lot in heritage estates with a pool. Split bedrooms, open floor plan, beautiful wide wood laminate flooring. Designer paint colors, lots of windows, large master bedroom with extra room for office or craft room. French doors out to patio from master bedroom. Big living area with fireplace. Crown molding. Hall bath has tile and bead board trim. Lots of storage and closet space. Nest thermostat. Convenient to school, shopping, restaurants. Built in 1993, the house features three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a two-car garage.
5. 1649 Churchill Lane($214,900) - Fresh paint and carpet downstairs. Formal dining area. Great living area has gas fireplace. Nice eat in kitchen with built in microwave, breakfast bar, wine rack and smooth top range. Master bedroom downstairs. Master bathroom features dual sinks, separate shower and walk in closet. Game room. Covered patio. Sprinkler, security, located close to everything. Built in 1999, the home has four bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms and a two-car garage.
6. 5 Trailside Court($525,000) - Great curb appeal on this home perched at the end of culdesac. Wonderful spacious home with master and three bedrooms down. Heavy crown molding throughout home, beautiful views of pool and backyard from every window. Good sized master suite with fireplace, rain shower. Island kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless appliances, beautiful cabinets open to family room. Upstairs could be a nanny suite (separate living) or teenagers get away. Built in 2000, the house has five bedrooms, five bathrooms and a three-car garage.
7. 7148 Hinton Drive($470,000) - This beautiful home is located in the established Cabot Estates neighborhood. It has many wonderful features including saltwater pool with water fall, media room, game room, wet bar, four-car garage, energy efficient, gorgeous French doors for office space and much more to see. Built in 2005, the home features four bedrooms and four and a half bathrooms.
8. 420 Meadow Creek Drive ($215,000) - Multi-family home. This home is structured to house two families or one large family. It features two kitchens, two laundry rooms and divided living spaces. The home itself has tons of living space and over sized rooms. Nestled back in a well established subdivision with mature trees. This home is perfect for the outdoor lovers. The home does need to be updated. Built in 1985, the house has four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a two-car garage.
9. 602 Live Oak Drive($100,000) - Well-kept home in established neighborhood with sidewalks for strolls to the nearby library and recreational center. Large, fenced backyard. Built in 1977, the home has three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a one-car garage.
10. 411 S. Willow St.($119,900) - Beautifully updated Mansfield home. All New: Kitchen with granite countertops, tiled backsplash, stainless steel appliances, vinyl wood look and carpet floors throughout, fully tiled fireplace surround. Updated bathrooms with tiled showers and granite vanities. New AC. Patio slab in backyard with large shed. Built in 1977 the house features three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a two-car garage.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.