Mansfield Homes Report: For Sale Feb. 20, 2015
Feb 20, 2015 08:23AM
800 Saint Matthew Drive. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
1. 3109 Ridge Trace Circle ($298,900) - Spacious one-story floor plan featuring split bedroom arrangement. Two living areas, two dining areas, study and a recently updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, backsplash and granite counter tops. Beautiful Acasia hardwoods, neutral colors, immaculate condition and move in ready. Outdoor entertaining is incredible with large covered patio with fireplace and built in cooking area, beautiful pool, amazing landscaping and an additional oversized yard. Built in 2005, the home features three bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms and a two-car garage.
2. 6901 Hollow Oak Trail ($290,000) - One acre corner lot. Backyard oasis with in-ground pool and spa with cascading waterfall. New venetian gold granite countertops. Kitchen has custom 42-inch cabinets, granite composite sink. Living room has fireplace. RV parking. Electric gate, 8-foot wood fence. Beautiful crown molding, columns and two-inch levelor blinds. Wood flooring. House is three bedroom with game room or fourth bedroom. Built in 2000, the home also has two full bathrooms and a two-car garage.
3. 1800 Walnut Hills Lane ($126,000) - Spacious beauty on a corner lot. Plenty of room for family and entertaining. Four bedrooms, plus formals and family areas. The kitchen is open to the family room and is equipped with a gas cook top and built-in microwave. Built in 2001, the house has four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a two-car garage.
4. 2107 Boulder Ridge Trail($225,000) - Beautiful brick home in established neighborhood. Warm colors throughout. Very clean and shows amazing. Large kitchen with tile floors and breakfast bar. Master and three beds up with gameroom. Large living areas. Room that could be a bedroom or study and half bath down! Swimming pool with storage shed in backyard. Built in 2003, the home features five bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms and a two-car garage.
5. 800 Saint Matthew Drive($215,000) - Very well maintained home in Mansfield ISD. Beautifully landscaped yard with shed and trees in back yard. Home features tankless water heater and individual hot water dispensers in kitchen and laundry room. Huge open kitchen comes equipped with new microwave. Built in 1998, the house features four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a two-car garage.
6. 2206 Dobree St.($238,500) - Outstanding four bedroom, two and a half baths, oversized garage and a pool. This home is move-in ready with new flooring and paint. Located in sought after Mansfield High School attendance zone, this home sports elegance for entertaining wrapped in a family friendly ambiance. Refrigerator is negotiable. Solar film on west and south facing windows. Really a spectacular home with backyard privacy --- just too much --- need to see it. Built in 1999.
7. 4105 Watercrest Drive($385,926) - Waterford Park offers the security of a peaceful gated community within Mansfield. This upscale, family friendly neighborhood showcases stocked pond and fountain, wooded areas and hike and bike trails on 8 acres of common with elegant Traditional, French Country and Hill Country style homes. This home is packed with luxury included features including ORB, crown molding, wood floors, stone fireplace, pendant lighting, 36 inch cooktop, and more. This new construction home has four bedrooms, four bathrooms and a three-car garage.
8. 904 Riviera Drive($440,000) - Backyard made for entertaining - Great diving pool with spa, outside bar and TV, sound system, natural gas barbecue and fire pit. Safe, no balls from golf course - on 18 championship tee of 36 hole Walnut Creek C.C. Lot sits N-S plenty of backyard shade. Private cart-gate to course. Rich crown molding and chandeliers. Wet bar in living room, study with French doors. Four attic storage rooms. Security System. Salt water pool. New wood floors. Built in 1992, the house features four bedrooms, four bathrooms and a three-car garage.
9. 10 Autumnwood Drive($335,000) - Grand home recently remodeled with new flooring, majority of drop down lights were updated with recessed lighting, ceiling fans, custom draperies, granite counter tops in the kitchen, butler pantry and baths. This large home boasts four bedrooms, study or fifth, game room, media room plus two living and two dining. The master bedroom has a sitting room with a private fireplace. Owner may consider selling to tenants with agreement in place prior to lease. Built in 2005, the home has a two-car garage.
10. 1403 Crest Drive($115,000) - Fresh interior paint and flooring replaced January 2015, all bedrooms have walk-in closets, Master bedroom has two walk-in closets, fans in all bedrooms and living room, fireplace in living room, mature oak trees in backyard, AHS Shield Complete provided by seller. Two-car garage. Built in 1990.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.