Mansfield Homes Report: For Sale Feb. 27, 2015
Feb 27, 2015 10:17AM
● By Kevin
1 Brookway Court. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Mansfield Homes Report: Feb. 27, 2015 [5 Images] Click Any Image To Expand
1. 3323 Vista Lake Circle ($410,000) - Meticulously maintained single story with gorgeous custom features. Located on the best lot in Lakes of Creekwood with nobody behind you. Vaulted beamed ceiling in living with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking pool-hot tub and pond. Hardwoods, granite island kitchen with double ovens, crown molding, plantation shutters, beautiful trey ceilings, four bedrooms split three ways, media room and study. Circle drive in front. Built in 2005, the home features a two-car garage.
2. 1 Brookway Court ($289,900) - Great home on a cul de sac in the sought after Arbors of Creekwood. Kitchen has all stainless steel appliances and granite counters. Formal dining room with bay window is great for holiday meals. Study with french doors. Enjoy the gas log corner fireplace on chilly evenings. Screened in back porch overlooking the landscaped backyard. Beautiful pool has been recently resurfaced. Upstairs laundry room is convenient to the bedrooms. Buyer to verify all information. Built in 1995, the house has four bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, and a two-car garage.
3. 1901 Newt Patterson Road ($499,000) - Built in 1993, the home sits on 8.58 acres, tucked privately in the woods. Gigantic storage, workshop, buildings covered for housing equipment. Sheds for horses or cattle. Three bedroom, three bathrooms, and a six-car garage.
4. 802 Fort Worth St. ($112,598) - Very cute home in quiet neighborhood with nice drive up appeal. Home has recently installed wood flooring, new two inch blinds throughout, updated kitchen and bathrooms. Large backyard facing a greenbelt for entertaining and relaxing. Seller is offering $1,000 towards closing cost and $1,500 towards additional flooring as a floor allowance. Won't last long. Built in 1977, the house features three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a two-car garage.
5. 1010 Tanglewood Drive ($225,900) - Beautiful two-story open floorplan home in a great location. Spacious family room has wood floors and gas starter fireplace for those chilly evenings. Fabulous media room is great for entertaining with family and friends. Formal dining room has wood floors and is perfect for those holiday meals. Large storage closet under stairs. Huge backyard with open patio and firepit. Large island kitchen with above cabinet lighting and ledge. Buyer to verify all information. Built in 2001, the home has four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and a three-car garage.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.