Mansfield Homes For Sale: Featuring Sitting Nooks, Outdoor Fireplaces, Jetted tubs, and More
Mar 06, 2015 11:04AM
● By Kevin
309 Forestridge Drive. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com.
Mansfield Homes Report: March 6, 2015 [10 Images] Click Any Image To Expand
1. 6 Cortina Court ($249,900) - Beautiful home on cul-de-sac lot. This amazing backyard is a rare find in Mansfield at this price. Home boasts four bedrooms plus a study, formal dining and a huge game room. Great use of space in this home. Kitchen is large and open with newer cabinets and island. HVAC just replaced in 2013. Excellent storage space and walk in pantry. Located in the desirable Walnut Creek area known for its excellent schools. Built in 1999, the home has four bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, and a two-car garage.
2. 3201 Wildpointe Court ($393,000) - Lovely custom home. Kitchen has breakfast bar, large island, built in wine fridge. Kitchen-dining overlook family room that includes a gas fireplace, vaulted ceiling and reading nook. Spacious master bedroom also has a gas fireplace. Double shower, jetted tub, dual vanities and two huge walk in closets in master bath. Upstairs Bedrooms two and three share Jack and Jill bath, fourth upstairs bed has its own bath. Second living area upstairs perfect for office-play. Built in 2005, the home has four bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms and a three-car garage.
3. 309 Forestridge Drive ($299,000) - Original owners with lots of updates in home including slate, tile, wood, carpet flooring, upstairs living turned into media room, downstairs office study can be a bedroom, newer microwave, added covered patio, solar screens, separate shower garden tub and vanities, newer roof, In ground gunite pool spa, island in kitchen with pan rack, seller will consider helping with buyers closing cost, close to schools, shopping, highways in area. Built in 2003, the house features five bedrooms, three and a half baths, and a two-car garage.
4. 1313 Sheffield Drive ($245,000) - Lovely four bedroom home in great neighborhood. Mansfield schools. Easy access to highways. Three living, two down and one up. Large dining areas. Wonderful floor plan with lots of space for living and lots of storage. Huge island kitchen with tones of cabinets. Updated custom tile floors. Hardwood recently replaced. Community pool and playground. Jogging path being installed this year. Built in 2002, the home has four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a three-car garage.
5. 1319 Clover Hill Road ($189,900) - Four bedroom, two bathroom home. Beautifully updated kitchen with granite countertops and stainless appliances. Formal dining off entry. Newly remodeled bathrooms. Master bath with walk in shower. Extra attic insulation. Rear entry garage. Storage building. Built in 1976, featuring a two-car garage.
6. 524 Cobblestone Circle ($284,990) - Beautiful one-story home. Ready to move in this April, this spacious home offers wood floors; four large bedrooms; formal dining room; gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, Granite counters and custom cabinets; wood burning, stone fireplace; window coverings throughout; vaulted ceilings; This interior lot is fully landscaped; offers balcony, covered patio and porch; 2.5 car garage. New construction.
7. 1601 Chateau Lane ($154,000) - Adorable home, ready to move in. Open floor plan, split bedrooms. Study with closet, optional fourth bedroom. Spacious kitchen with island and custom cabinets. High ceilings and custom blinds throughout. Walk-in closets in all bedrooms. Alarm and sprinkler system. Nice size yard, Exemplary schools. Built in 2004, the home has four bedrooms, two full bathrooms and a two-car garage.
8. 3203 High Ridge Court ($375,000) - Wonderful home in desirable Lakes of Creekwood. So many custom touches to include beautiful mill work thru-out the home. A lovely curved staircase with iron balustrade greets you upon entering through the arched wood front door. Kitchen opens to family room with gorgeous built-in cabinets and fireplace. Outdoor fireplace. Downstairs bedroom offers separate entry and full bath - makes a great office or in-law suite. Mudroom inside garage entry. Built in 2005, the house features four bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms and a two-car garage.
9. 1510 Valleywood Trail ($358,000) - Located in a desirable and secluded gated area, home features an easy-living floorplan with plenty of room for entertaining. Amenities include elegant formal areas, special ceiling effects, crown moldings, balcony over entry, and a wall of windows overlooking private backyard. Huge center island kitchen has an abundance of granite countertop space, built-in desk, large breakfast bar and is open to spacious family area. Master suite includes walk thru shower, large jetted tub, sitting nook with relaxing view of backyard. Additional bedroom is downstairs plus French doors lead to comfortable home office with a wall of beautiful built-ins. Game room, 2 more bedrooms, plus Jack and Jill bath are upstairs. New buyer will also enjoy the Texas-sized patio adorned with brick columns. Built in 1996, the home features four bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms, and a three-car garage.
10. 722 Kensington Lane ($129,900) - Take one look and you will be ready to move in and make this your home. This home features split bedrooms, and a spacious master with two walk-in closets. Easy care laminate and tile flooring. Use the large sunroom as your second living, or let the kids have a great play room. So convenient to shopping, and HWY 287, all in the exemplary Mansfield schools. This home is affordable and adorable. Built in 1983, the house has three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a two-car garage.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.