Mansfield Homes For Sale: Backyard Paradise With Rock Waterfalls, Central Vacuum, Wet Bar, Balconies and More
Mar 20, 2015 10:52AM
● By Kevin
7470 Bent Trail. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Mansfield Homes Report: March 20, 2015 [8 Images] Click Any Image To Expand
1. 8 Crestlake Court ($320,000) - Beautiful Custom Built on lg corner lot in desirable Lakes of Creekwood. Open concept w extra lg living area, oversized windows, crown molding thru-out. Kitchen w gas range, double ovens, oversized cabinets, WI pantry, granite counters & island. Lg Master w jacuzzi bath, WI shower, his & her sinks & huge WI closet. Plus central vacuum, Jack &Jill bath, gas fireplace....Backyard paradise w covered patio & gorgeous pool w rock waterfalls. Four bedrooms, three bathrooms, 3-car garage. Built in 2003.
2. 2413 Lockshire Drive ($219,900) - Beautiful & nicely updated on oversized lot! Rich handscraped wood flooring flows from entry into formal & hallways. Formal off entry could be dining, 3rd living or study. Spacious living with 2 story vaulted ceiling & cozy fireplace. Updated kitchen with granite, stainless appliances, stacked stone backsplash & walk-in pantry. Master & 2 bedrooms down. Updated master bath. Bed, game & full bath up great for teens or guests. Huge lot with deck! Four bedrooms, three bathrooms, 3-car garage. Built in 2003.
3. 2913 Saint Maria Drive ($229,900) - 5 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 3 car garage and extra parking, boat or a motor home. This home is move in ready. Huge kitchen, formal living and dining areas. Full bath and bedroom down stairs. The appliances in the kitchen are updated. The kitchen also has lots of cabinets, counter space and two walk in pantrys. Built in 2001.
4. 7164 Hinton Drive ($495,000) - Stunning home on quiet 1 acre lot. Wood floors, stained concrete, richly appointed details and built-ins, exposed brick accents,entertaining floorplan, beautiful lighting, amazing kitchen, large island, breakfast bar, and stainless appliances. Huge media room with wet bar, game room with wet bar and balcony, separate study with private bath. Master has great views of backyard paradise, beautiful pool with waterfalls. Built-in grill & plenty of decking and space. Four bedrooms, three and a half baths, 3-car garage. Built in 2010.
5. 7470 Bent Trail ($610,000) - Fall in love the minute you drive up! Palatial family estate with circle drive & Porte cohere. Beautiful treed grounds perfectly manicured. 30x15 pool cabana, with full shower-bath facilities & outstanding pool. Great private study. Wonderful size bedrooms with additional WD upstairs. Grand GR and Media upstairs. In law suite down with full bath. Workshop, balcony for sunset views. Fabulous quiet country setting. This home has it all. Five beds, five and a half bathrooms, 3-car garage. Built in 2003.
6. 4808 Winterview Drive ($275,000) - You will love this spacious, beautiful home in the highly acclaimed Mansfield school district. A huge gameroom, plus media room upstairs promotes lots of family time and plenty of room for entertaining. Both upstairs baths are full, jack and jill baths. 2 additional living areas downstairs and a study gives everyone their own space with room to spare! There's even a nice size back yard for outside enjoyment. Five bedrooms, three and a half baths, 2-car garage. Built in 2002.
7. 1503 Lowes Farm Parkway ($245,000) - This fabulous one story home in a great family neighborhood is move in ready!Won’t last long. Neutral colors and in excellent condition. Open floor plan, beautiful finish-out and detailing throughout. Gourmet kitchen with granite and stainless appliances opens to living room with see through fireplace to breakfast area. Split bedroom arrangement. The study can easily make a 4th bedroom. Peaceful backyard with covered patio, Mansfield ISD! Three bedrooms, three bathrooms, 2-car garage. Built in 2005.
8. 1 Mary Lou Court ($210,000) - Rooms for everyone. Study or 4th bedroom. Formal dining & living area. Living area off kitchen with brick gas logged fireplace. Spacious kitchen with lots of counter space features an island, gas cooktop, breakfast bar, pantry and eat-in breakfast area. Private master with the bath having a jetted tub, dual vanity and separate shower. Enjoy the backyard from the covered patio area--storage shed too! hardwood flooring, sprinkler, security. Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, 2-car garage. Built in 2002.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.