Mansfield Homes For Sale: Oversized Shed With Electric, Floor-to-ceiling Rock Fireplace, 106" Screen in Home Theater, and More
Apr 03, 2015 09:44AM
● By Kevin
2304 Stonebridge Lane. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Mansfield Homes Report: April 3, 2015 [10 Images] Click Any Image To Expand
1. 2709 Ursula Court ($375,000) - Stunning 3 bedroom home with tons of upgrades! Beautiful hand-scraped, nailed down, hardwood floors set the tone in this remarkable home. Spacious kitchen & breakfast nook feature knotty alder cabinets, Kitchen Aid stainless steel appliances & large island. Tranquil, private backyard features lush landscaping, stone patio, extensive pergola, and a hot tub. Split bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 2 half baths, media room, office...this one has it all!
2. 1316 Piedmont Drive ($131,500) - A rare find! One story, three bedroom, two bath, two car garage, almost new.VERY lightly lived in.No kids or pets.Very clean.Kit open to Din and Din open to Liv.Third BR perfect for study, home office.Lots of cabinets in Kit with nice tile countertops.Blinds and drapes on windows. Covered porch off Din. Open patio off MBR. Greenbelt in back. Fishing pond and playground at end of culdesac. Great area, quiet but close to wonderful retail and dining.
3. 2602 Dogwood Trail ($215,000) - Beautifully Maintained Home in Highly Sought after The Trails neighborhood! Wonderful Schools including Mansfield High. Light Bright and Airy this Home Has New Designer Paint, New Carpet, And Beautiful Wood Floors. 2 Living Spaces Plus Study! Master is Oversized with Beautiful Bathroom and Garden Tub. Backyard has Plenty of Shade and Room for the Kids. Large Kitchen has Ample Storage with An Island and Extra Bar Seating. Neighborhood Pool!
4. 1912 Cancun Drive ($160,000) - Brick 3 BR, 2 BA 2 car home on one of the largest premium lots in Country Meadows! Very well kept home offers open concept with split bedrooms. 2nd LR could be 4th BR, Office or Dining room. Back yard is deep and fenced. Located in a great school district, close to shopping and highways. Don't put off making an appointment to see this one... it won't last! It shows very well!
5. 1807 Bertram Drive ($175,000) - Beautiful 4 bedroom home ready for a new family. Large kitchen with center island and breakfast bar. Master Bath with dual sinks, garden tub, separate shower and walk in closet. Extended patio partially covered. Utility with shelving. Oversized living area with wood burning fireplace. Roof replaced in 2008. Sprinkler system. All shelving in Extra bedroom not attached and will be removed. All measurements are approx., buyer to verify schools.
6. 609 Hammond Drive ($359,900) - Immaculate, complete "turnkey" home, with neutral pallet for easy personalization. Owner's second home - occupied less than four years. No pets - non-smokers. 20K home theater w/106" screen, 5.1 surround sound system & custom cabinetry. Offers today's most desired home features: open concept floor plan, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, 42" custom cabinets, gas kitchen range, extensive storage capacity throughout, ceramic tile in entry, kitchen, pantry, utility room, breakfast nook, bath rooms, & family room. Within walking distance of Mansfield's top rated schools, Mansfield hospital and doctor's offices, Mansfield's newest 80 acre nature park.
7. 10 Watergrove Court ($179,990) - Wonderful home located in a quiet oversized cul-de-sac lot in the Walnut Hills addition offers 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, a large family room with fireplace, open granite kitchen with SS appliances and new backsplash, private master suite, private study, wood floors in entry, family room, hallways and second bedroom, new interior and exterior paint, new roof, wonderful pool sized backyard with extended patio and so much more.
8. 2304 Stonebridge Lane ($475,000) - Kings Mill dream home! Living has floor to ceiling rock fireplace & wood beamed ceiling. Attn to detail throughout. Extensive hand scraped wood flooring & furniture style vanities. Island kitchen has commercial grade gas range, double oven & massive breakfast bar. Study has walls of built-ins. Outdoor kitchen surrounds stone fireplace. Huge master bath with dual head walk-in shower. Secondary bedrooms up with Jack n Jill, gameroom & media room.
9. 86 Bridgewood Drive ($175,000) - Lovely 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom in Mansfield ISD. This home boast a great floorplan and a fantastic backyard. The wonderful patio addition is great for entertaining. New roof installed in July 2014. Oversized shed with electric. Don't miss out on this Mansfield gem!
10. 106 S. 3rd Ave. ($139,900) - Gorgeous home near historic downtown Mansfield. Built in 2003 with a terrific open concept design, this 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2-car garage home has a very spacious feel. Large corner lot with big fenced backyard for summer cook outs. Exceptional location, in an area with rising home prices, some newer construction along with older, recently renovated homes. Award winning school system in a city voted top 25 best places to live by Money Magazine.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.