Mansfield Homes For Sale: Gazebo, Man Cave and More - April 10, 2015Apr 10, 2015 02:41PM ● By Kevin
403 Buttercup Court. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
1. 4005 Greenwood Way ($227,000) - Amazing Home nestled on a well landscaped lush corner lot. Beautiful light and bright single story in a wonderful neighborhood. Unbelievably well maintained and cared for. A split plan with 2 Bedrooms and master and a Lovely study that could also be a 4th bedroom with a large closet. Family room is open to the kitchen and breakfast with a view of the covered patio and outdoor entertaining space and overlooks the large peaceful yard. It's Home!
2. 519 Hollyberry Drive ($119,900) - Move in ready with new carpet and full interior paint throughout! Great 3 bedroom starter home with large living area with wood burning fireplace! New heat pump system March 2014!
3. 703 Blake Court ($329,900) - Exquisite Mansfield Home located in desirable Polo Crossing Addition near the Medical District. The vast open spaces truly capture this properties gorgeous features. With the largest lot in the subdivision, this home truly stands out! Home boasts of five bedrooms, three full baths, three-car garage, study, man's cave, two dinning areas and a game room! A chef-inspired kitchen showcases the island, stainless steel appliances and plenty of space.
4. 403 Buttercup Court ($320,000) - Beautiful home on cul-de-sac lot! This home features 5 bedrooms, study, media room and gameroom. Great floorplan! 3 car garage! Floor to ceiling stone fireplace. Open concept with kitchen overlooking large living room with vaulted ceilings. Gorgeous hardwood floors, granite counters, butler's pantry. Large backyard with extended patio and gazebo. Mansfield ISD. Bring your pickiest buyers, this is the one you've been waiting for! Won't last long!
5. 3015 Dove Valley Lane ($169,000) - Built in 1999, this home features four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a two-car garage.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.