Leadercast Viewing Returns to Downtown Mansfield for Third Year
Apr 28, 2015 03:44PM
Community and business leaders can access the knowledge and experience of world-renowned leaders by attending Leadercast® at The Farr Best Theater in Mansfield on Friday, May 8 from 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
The Leadercast event is broadcast LIVE from Atlanta, GA to hundreds of sites around the world, including Mansfield. This year's speaker lineup includes:
- Andy Stanley - Leadership author and communicator
- Malala Yousafzai - Nobel Laureate; Founder, The Malala Fund
- Ed Catmull - President of Pixar & Disney Animation Studios
- Seth Godin - Best-selling Author
- Rudy Giuliani - 107th Mayor of New York City (1993-2001)
- Aja Brown - Mayor, City of Compton
- Bill McDermott - CEO of SAP AG
- CMDR Rorke Denver - Navy SEAL Commander & Author
- Bill & Giuliana Rancic - Award-Winning Personalities & Co-Hosts of Leadercast
- And more!
Last year, over 130,000 leaders from 35 countries attended Leadercast. Now, in its 16th year, this full day, experiential conference is on track to reach it's largest audience to date.
This year Leadership Mansfield a program of the Mansfield Area Chamber has partnered with Discover Historic Downtown Mansfield to host this event in Mansfield for the third year. As our community grows, we want to grow leaders as well. With the revitalization of downtown, we thought Farr Best Theater was a perfect venue for this year. All proceeds will benefit Discover Historic Mansfield and Leadership Mansfield, putting money back into our programs and helping build brighter futures for leaders of tomorrow.
Leadercast exists to positively change the way the world thinks about leadership. This year's theme-The Brave Ones - challenges leaders to lead with a sense of Bravery, possessing a posture of unrelenting boldness. Bring your friends or team members to experience Leadercast and discover what it means to be a leader worth following.
For more information about Leadercast, visit www.leadercast.com/location/2464
Information provided by the Mansfield Area Chamber