Mansfield Homes For Sale: Covered Deck, Cast Stone Fireplace, Electric Iron Gate, and More - May 29, 2015May 29, 2015 02:23PM ● By Kevin
2910 Saint Charles Drive. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
1. 1200 Thistle Lane ($342,500) - Built in 2005, this home features five bedrooms, four bathrooms and a two-car garage.
2. 712 Bowie Lane ($189,900) - Located in the Heart of Mansfield Recreation Area...just minutes away from soccer, football, natatorium, golf, and waterpark! Easy access to highway 360 and 287. Spacious 3 bedroom with a study, open floor plan great for entertaining. Backyard ready for summer cookouts!
3. 2910 Saint Charles Drive ($246,900) - Beautifully maintained and updated home in Mansfield ISD. Wonderful Curb appeal with mature trees and lush landscaping. Interior updates include a renovated kitchen with granite counters, travertine tile and much more. Top-quality wood laminated floors throughout plus nice, textured carpet in the bedrooms. Every window replaced with Low-E, double hung Simonton Windows. Electric iron gate for a 3 car garage. Beautiful outdoor living with Pergola.
4. 1510 Parkside Drive ($234,900) - This beautiful home offers three large split bedrooms, a study with French doors, a spacious living room with cast stone fireplace, open kitchen with custom cabinets, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, double ovens, crown moulding throughout the entire home, rounded corners, engineered hardwood floors, wired for surround sound, covered back patio leading out to an amazing salt water pool with waterfall! It will not disappoint!
5. 1002 Chasemore Drive ($227,000) - Comfort and elegance, extra large entry to living room with wood floors, fireplace, next to formal dining. Kitchen is located in the center of activity with granite counters, connects to 2nd living, overlooking outstanding back yard with covered deck.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.