Mansfield ISD Commencement 2015 - Your Guide
Jun 02, 2015 06:34PM ● Published by Kevin
Graduation ceremonies will be held at the MISD Center for the Performing Arts (1110 W. Debbie Lane, Mansfield, TX 76063) from June 4 through June 6. Specific campus dates are as follows:
* June 4: Frontier High School - 7 p.m. »
* June 5: Last day of school
* June 5: Legacy High School - 3 p.m. »
* June 5: Summit High School - 8 p.m. »
* June 6: Timberview High School - 9:30 a.m. »
* June 6: Lake Ridge High School - 2 p.m. »
* June 6: Mansfield High School - 7 p.m. »
(ACE High School students will participate in their home campus graduation.)
New this year: there will be assigned seating rather than general admission. Through a random selection process, each student received 10 tickets in which the seating is grouped together.
Every person, regardless of age, must have a ticket. Overflow seating will be provided in a separate location for guests without tickets. Graduations will also be streamed live here.
Ceremony ProceduresPlease note the following guidelines for MISD graduations:
- Guest admission will begin one hour prior to graduation start time.
- No hired video or photography is allowed.
- No flowers, balloons, noise-makers, or air horns are allowed at any time.
- Food and drink will not be allowed in the Center before, during, or after graduation.
As an added safety measure, all bags and purses will be subject to inspection upon entering the Center for all commencement ceremonies.
In preparation for the next graduation, students and family members will not be allowed to re-enter the Center after exiting.
Tomorrow, we'll introduce you to the valedictorian and salutatorian of each high school, as well as some other outstanding seniors around the district.
Information provided by Mansfield ISD via email.