Mansfield Homes For Sale: Farmhouse Sink, Golf Cart Parking Garage, and More - June 14, 2015Jun 12, 2015 05:31PM ● By Kevin
921 Riviera Drive. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
1. 808 Twin Creek Drive ($175,000) - Built in 1993, this home features three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a two-car garage.
2. 508 Dover Park Trail ($225,000) - Nice 2 story home with 3 living areas, including a spacious family room with fireplace. Master down, with garden tub and separate shower. Gourmet Kitchen. Beautiful yard.
3. 1504 Oxford Drive ($180,000) - Well maintained home in popular established neighborhood. Mansfield schools; J.L. Boren, Asa Low, Wester, Mansfield HS. Fourth bedroom or study with closet option. Oversized living room and open concept kitchen. Split bedrooms. Smaller backyard keeps maintenance at a minimum!
4. 8 Park Place ($685,000) - A hidden oasis awaits you. The aerial drone video shows it all! This stunning custom-built, 1 owner, equinox aligned home is situated on 1.12 acres at end of a private cul-de-sac. 5 bedroom, 3.2 baths, 4 living areas, oversized pool, 4 car side entry garage, hardwoods, granite, 2 fireplaces are just a few of the many features. Beautiful downstairs master has pool access, fireplace, oversized bath and closet. Don’t miss this one of a kind home.
5. 921 Riviera Drive ($320,000) - Breathtaking views both inside and out! Gorgeously updated dream home right on the Walnut Creek Golf Course! Beautiful kitchen with granite and farm house sink, wood and tile only, awesome gameroom and balcony upstairs, built-ins and storage everywhere! Backyard paradise includes lush landscaping, koi pond, covered patio and golf cart parking in garage! Bring your buyers asap this home won't last long!
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.