Mansfield Homes For Sale: Master Bed Sitting Area, Home Management Area, Breakfast Nook and More - June 26, 2015
Jun 26, 2015 01:11PM
1309 Chase Trail. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
1. 1605 Mallard Circle ($390,000) - This fully upgraded custom home has all the bells and whistles. Very well maintained and decorated. Single story living with second story entertaining. Split bedroom layout with a very open kitchen and living area separating the master suite and the secondary bedrooms. The kids even have their own special little retreat. Media room and game room with wet bar upstairs.
2. 1309 Chase Trail ($249,990) - Beautiful four bedroom home in great neighborhood! Lovely open floor plan with wood and oversized ceramic tile flooring. Large living area opens to kitchen with SS appliances, granite countertops, tons of cabinet space and breakfast room. Spacious master suite and bath with dual sinks, garden tub and separate shower. Game room with home management area. Lots of storage. Private backyard with extended flagstone patio perfect for entertaining!
3. 1544 Inverness Road ($199,920) - Custom built home situated on course course lot with great Mansfield ISD schools. Light bright home boasts open split floorplan with soaring celings and Texas sized wood burning stone fireplace. Kitchen has granite countertops and newer apps, dining has built-in hutch and bay window, wet bar with granite countertops. Master suite with large bedroom, updated shower glass and walkin closet. Utility with builtin ironing board and farm sink.
4. 3221 Dove Valley Lane ($169,900) - Immaculate 4BR home on corner lot in highly sought after subdivision.Open floor plan with separate breakfast nook.Cozy living room with gas log fireplace for those chilly winter evenings.Updated master bath with granite counters-dual sinks-lg walk in shower.Open patio & fenced backyard is great for BBQ's with family & friends. Beautiful laminate wood floors in kitchen, breakfast nook, living room & dining room.Must SEE--this home won't last long!
5. 1513 Fern Drive ($175,000) - Pride of ownership! Custom one owner 4 bedroom home on a huge lot. Wood floors in spacious family room, overlooking the pool sized back yard. Large kitchen with island, ceramic flooring and back splash, Upgrades include carpet, paint. hot water heater and roof. Large Master Bedroom with sitting area, Garden tub, separate shower, Lots of storage with side entry garage with extra space for parking. Voluntary HOA. Close to schools.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.