Mansfield Homes For Sale: Bull-nose Corners, Huge Storage Shed and More - July 18, 2015
Jul 18, 2015 02:24PM
● By Kevin
915 Glen Abbey Drive. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Mansfield Homes Report - July 18, 2015 [5 Images] Click Any Image To Expand
1. 1060 Hudson Drive($389,900) - Immaculate brick Twin Creeks beauty offers nat.lighting thruout, neutral colors; storage GALORE! 3 bed 4 bath, 2 large living. Upstrs gameroom w.full bath currently 2nd master; 5 w.i. closets; 3 floored attics, dbl.insulation;split bedrooms, Nat.stone FP, bull nose corners, crown molding thru out; 'soft close' toilets, Gas cooktop, granite, nat.stone bk.splash, huge pantry; zoned AC. Versatile flr.plan makes this home perfect for any size family.
2. 1121 Wedgewood Drive ($249,900) - Wonderful 4 bedroom, 3 bath, 3 car garage home nestled in the desirable Tangelwood. Neutral colors, hardwood floors, in excellent condition. Perfect for both entertaining & day to day family living. The Kitchen has stainless appliances, island and lots of cabinet space. Oversized master bedroom, and 2nd bedroom downstairs. Upstairs features to large bedrooms and a game room. Great neighborhood, sits right across from the community pool.
3. 1915 Austin St. ($275,000) - Priced to Sell! The beautiful Hand Scraped Hardwood floors throughout Lower Level of this Spacious Home were a former basketball court! 3 Large Bedrooms, 2 Full Baths, and Gameroom Upstairs. Master Suite, Study, Formals, Open Concept Kitchen and Living! Mansfield High School Zone! In a Mansfield Favorite, Heritage Park Estates.
4. 813 Quail Terrace ($109,900) - Adorable home! 4 bedroom home in Mansfield for under $110k? VERY RARE! This charming home sits on a HUGE lot! The trees are amazing! Covered patio and massive storage shed! You will want to spend the HOT Texas weekends and evenings entertaining friends and family in the gorgeous shaded backyard! House has a great layout with all bedrooms on one side of home and living and dining areas on the other! The bedrooms are large with great closet space!
5. 915 Glen Abbey Drive ($325,000) - Soft contemporary beauty on corner lot overlooking golf course. Wonderful open feel, lots of windows & light. Large private master sutie with fireplace and access to backyard & pool. Living area has a wet bar & opens to the kitchen & breakfast nook. Additional living room down could be a formal or a study. Upstairs features 2 bedrooms with bath, loft area & craft or playroom. Fabulous backyard is private & has a large covered patio & diving pool.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.