Mansfield Homes For Sale: The Most Sought-out Neighborhood in Mansfield
Sep 10, 2015 01:18PM
3306 Oak Run Lane. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
1. 1001 Star Grass Drive ($269,990) - Beautiful Bloomfield home, move-in ready. This 4 BR open floorplan features: Gourmet Kitchen w SS appliances, granite countertops, custom cabinets; hardwood floors; spacious Master Suite w dual sinks, garden tub & walk in closet; Formal Dining Room; Wood burning, stone Fireplace with raised hearth; vaulted ceiling; Blinds throughout; Covered Porch and Patio.
2. 210 Bayberry Drive ($180,000) - Great corner lot, tons and tons of living space. 3 living areas. Located minutes from area golf, water park and other entertainment. Home has been vacant. Property sold as is - please see photos.
3. 1508 Brighton Drive ($320,000) - Drama, elegance & beauty define the interior & exterior of this exceptional home. Its flowing design reveals archways, high ceilings, stone gas fireplace, hardwood, unique tile, upgraded lighting, panel & chair rail moldings, open spindle staircase, Gameroom, surround sound, gourmet Kitchen with granite, island, SS & nook, luxury MBRBath, dual ac & floored, lighted attic & much more!
4. 3306 Oak Run Lane ($345,000) - This custom home has an open floor plan with lots of room. Kitchen is open with a large island, and granite countertops. Master is large with a see through fireplace into the bathroom. Large gameroom with 3 bedrooms, 1 full bath and 1 half bath upstairs. Backyard backs up to a cul de sac, and is large enough for a pool. This home also features a 3 car garage.
5. 801 Twin Creek Drive ($189,000) - Great home in great location. The most sought out neighborhood in Mansfield and corner lot. One-story house that backs up to a park, which is great for a family. Walking trail located behind house and a pond that can be fished in. Huge shed in backyard side parking into house.
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.