Mansfield Homes For Sale: Car enthusiasts will love garage bays, covered RV parking and motorcycle/golf cart garage
Oct 18, 2015 08:58AM
● By Kevin
907 Ashland Court. Photo courtesy of Realtor.com
Mansfield Homes Report - Oct. 18, 2015 [5 Images] Click Any Image To Expand
1. 739 Kensington Lane ($172,500) - Move in and start living! Tastefully updated home in a great location! Newer laminate flooring in the living area and bedrooms, tile flooring in the Kitchen and dining area. Granite counter tops in kitchen and baths, tiled back-splash, and a brand-new dish washer, 2 walk-in closets in Master Suite. New paint inside and out. Super-nice property!
2. 2309 Savannah Drive ($214,900) - 4 bedroom 2 bath home with 2 living and 2 dining areas. Formal living & formal dining off entry. Family room with wood burning fireplace. Kitchen with breakfast bar. Split bedrooms. Upstairs game room or could be 5th bedroom! Large covered back patio great for entertaining!
3. 613 Live Oak Drive ($124,900) - Great home for new or growing family in kid friendly neighborhood! Newly remodeled gorgeous three bed, 2 bath with plenty of updates thru out the home. Granite countertops in the kitchen & both baths along with recessed lighting in kitchen & hallway. Brand new carpet in master bedroom which features a walk-in closet. Dark laminate flooring in living room, hallway & 1 bedroom. Spacious backyard great for entertaining or for pets to run around.
4. 245 Billingslea Drive($169,900) - Brand new and trees! Hurry and secure this new home under construction. Huge lot will provide room for kids play and entertainment. Excellent curb appeal with covered porch. Kitchen has center island with sink, eat-in nook and Frigidaire appliances. Cozy family room with fireplace for the coming cold months. Master bedroom is private with large walk-in closet. Over-sized patio is great for relaxing and cook-outs! Make this home your christmas present!
5. 907 Ashland Court ($650,000) - Friends and family will eagerly await their invitation to all the parties you will host in this backyard oasis. Built in 2012, this beautiful home is in an established neighborhood, just minutes to the golf course and Walnut Creek Country Club. Wonderful open floor plan. Treed, one acre, cul-de-sac lot. Car enthusiasts will love all the garage bays, covered RV parking, plus a garage for your motorcycle or golf cart! Energy efficient. No HOA!
Have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.