Adopt One of These Mansfield-area Pets
Nov 26, 2015 10:16AM
● By Kevin
Petra. Photo courtesy of Petfinder.com.
1. Stewie (Domestic, Medium Hair, Black Cat) - Averting CAT-astrophe, Mansfield - Stewie is a very sweet and loving female kitten. She is very social and loves everyone! She is cat, kid, and dog friendly. For more information, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Max (Retriever Mix, Young, Large, Male Dog) - Mansfield Animal Care and Control - Hi, I was owner surrendered because my person had to move back home and the parents said -"NO DOG". I am a dog so I had to go. I have been around other dogs and cats and people and I am social and handsome and would love to meet you right away. I am just waiting on you to come and visit. See ya'll soon. Yours Truly, Max.
3. Petra (American Mix, Young, Extra Large, Female Rabbit) - Humane Society of North Texas, Benbrook - Precious Petra is a BIG girl with a lot of love to give! She is super sweet and very easy to handle. She likes to go hopping around and exploring new environment and would love to have a home where she can get all the exercise she needs! Petra adores having fresh servings of fruits and veggies and nice big helpings of Timothy Hay are her favorite! She is microchipped and spayed, all she needs now is her fur-ever family. She is available at our Waggin' Tails Adoption Center in Benbrook so swing by and meet her today! We're open every day from 12-6.
4. Piggy (Medium, Young, Male Guinea Pig) - Humane Society of North Texas, Benbrook - This cutie pie is Piggy, a 1 year old Guinea Pig. He and his brother/BFF, Gil, are ready for their new home! They have been sweet and are easy to handle. With continued daily handling they will be great new companions! They enjoy their fresh veggies every morning, and can't wait for their Timothy Hay! Come and meet them today at our Waggin' Tails Adoption Center in Benbrook. We are open daily from 12-6pm.
5. Daisy (Paint/Pinto, Young, Large, Female Horse) - Furry Friendzy, Dallas - Young Paint horse she is rideable. She is a very sweet girl and will make someone a great horse.
Know of a pet that needs a home? Let us know.