Mansfield April Homes Report: Floor plan with open layout - great for entertaining!
Apr 21, 2016 02:48PM
● By Melanie Heisinger
1. 1407 Concho Trl ($199,900)
2. 503 Glen Cove Ct ($234,900)
Exquisite Bloomfield home that is more-in ready.The lovely, open kitchen includes a gorgeous Granite counter with stainless steel appliances and custom backsplash. There are also built in china cabinets and a window seat that overlooks the inviting backyard. French doors are throughout the house, and the back porch is perfect for entertaining. 4 beds; 2 full baths; 2,312 sq ft; 0.28 acres lot; Built 2010.
3. 911 Shannon Creek Dr ($192,000)
Great 3 bedroom, 2 bath house in Mansfield with a highly rated Elementary and Middle School nearby. Open floor plan is good for entertaining groups of people, big or small. Nice storage unit in backyard. Located near highways and shopping. 3 beds; 2 full bath; 1,896 sq ft; 7,492 sq ft lot; Built 2001.
4. 1821 Callender Rd ($269,900)
Amazing home with an additional study AND media room. Fresh paint and new granite counter tops in kitchen and bathrooms. Property has beautiful landscaping at the front, and an appealing circular drive. Not to mention a large back yard -- that's hard to find in Mansfield! 3 beds; 2 full , 1 half baths; 2,680 sq ft; 0.46 acres lot; Built 1999.
5. 216 Cabotwood Trl ($229,900)Immaculate and ready to move in! This one-story home has 2 living areas to enjoy, as well as spacious and open family room. This room opens to a large kitchen with center island, breakfast bar, and lots of cabinets. The Dining-Breakfast has room for a formal dining set. Game room with french doors has adjacent half bath and could be a good media room. Wonderful master suite and 3 other big bedrooms provide lots of privacy. The terraced back yard has beautiful stone retaining wall. 4 beds; 2 full , 1 half baths; 2,242 sq ft; 7,623 sq ft lot; Built 2005.
Do you or anyone you know have a home for sale? Send us some info about it by contacting us.
Information and images courtesy Realtor.com.