Cafe Sicilia's Pasta al Limone Recipe Offers a Flavorful Classic Italian Flair
Jul 08, 2019 07:09PM
Pasta al Limone
- Zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- Sea salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper
- 12 ounces fettuccine pasta, cooked al dente in salted water
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup reserved pasta water
In a small saucepan combine cream, lemon zest and salt. Bring to simmer over medium heat. Add the parmesan cheese. Stir to combine.
Pour the cream sauce over the hot, drained fettuccine and add the lemon juice. Toss the pasta and sauce together. Add the reserved pasta water a little at a time until the sauce is reaches the desired consistency.
Season with ground black pepper.
For a printable recipe, click the link below.
Click here for more recipes from Cafe Sicilia.