A Simple, Yet Flavorful Italian Salad Dressing Recipe from Cafe Sicilia
Italian Salad Dressing
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons organic honey
- 3 tablespoons fresh, finely grated Parmesan cheese
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian herbs
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
In a small bowl whisk together the salad dressing ingredients until the dressing is emulsified.
Adjust seasoning if needed.
Pour over the salad and toss well.
Printable PDF version of recipe is below.
For more recipes from Cafe Sicilia click here.