April Showers Bring May Flowers; Delicious Mini Cheesecake Recipe from Cafe Sicilia
Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 large room temperature egg, lightly beaten
- sugar paste flowers to decorate
Preheat oven to 350° F. Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Gently press the crumb mixture into the bottom of paper lined mini muffin cups.
Beat the cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice until smooth. Add the zest and the egg and beat until combined. Carefully spoon over the crumb crusts.
Bake 12 minutes or until the centers are set. Cool and then refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Just before serving decorate with sugar paste flowers.
Makes 18 - 20 mini cheese cakes.
Printable PDF version of recipe is below.
For more recipes from Cafe Sicilia click here.