8th Annual Brooke Hester Hustle
5k and 1 Mile Fun Run to Benefit Childhood Cancer Foundation
This is the eigth year for this very special event.
Brooke Hester Hustle is a 5k and 1 Mile Fun Run benefitting "Brooke's Blossoming Hope for Childhood Cancer Foundation" a 501c3 charity to benefit pediatric cancer patients and research.
This is a family-friendly event. Children under six years of age may participate in the 1 Mile Fun Run for FREE.
If your name is Brooke, you may participate for FREE, but you will not be eligible for cash awards.
Dogs may participate in the 5K or 1 Mile for only $10, and will receive a bandana.
- $100 to top male and female in timed 5k
- $50 for second male and female
- $25 for 3rd male and female
- $100 to male if course record is broken (15:35.9)
- $100 to female if course record is broken (18:17.3)
- 1 Mile Fun Run - 8 AM
- 5K - 8:30 AM
- The event takes place at the Kennedale Town Center.
- Packet Pick Up will take place at The Runner in Arlington Thursday and Friday, August 16 & 17.
- If you register online after August 15 at 2PM, you MUST pick up your packet on race day at the race site.
Date & Time
August 18, 2018